Bio

[Name]: Xu "Xiao" Xiaolong

[Role]: Slave, Caretaker

[Age/Race/Gender]: 18/Chinese/Male

[Height]: 5'10"

[Birthday]: January 14th

[Affiliation]: Anti-Demon Corp

[Occupation]:

- High School Student - (Formly)

- Slave - (During Combat)

- 7th Unit's Caretaker

[Description]: Xiao is described to be a tall and handsome young man with a slim but muscular physique. Sporting short, scruffy, messy, pitch-black hair with dark-blue tips, a single snow-white streak of hair on his right side, and a shaved fade undercut, icy-blue colored eyes with a scar that crosses vertically over the right eye, and pale milky skin.

On his person, Xiao is wearing a black necklace with small silver rings and black yang pendant. In addition to a pair of stainless steel silver ear cuffs worn on both helices, a royal blue tassel ear piercing on his left ear and connected to the left ear cuff by a small silver chain, an obsidian-black onyx ring worn on his left index finger, and matching obsidian-black onyx beaded bracelet worn on the left wrist.

Following up, Xiao is also seen with a black & blue tribal Chinese dragon tattoo that spirals around his left arm, starting from the back of his hand and the head of the dragon stopping on his shoulder.

[Appearance]: In the human world and in the world known as Mato, Xiao is regularly seen wearing a blue sleeveless slim-fit muscle shirt with a hoodie that's worn underneath a black leather faux motorcycle jacket, black slim-fit cargo jeans with side straps that are left down, black leather belt with a silver buckle, tanned-colored high-top heavy-duty laced steel-toed timbs boots, and black leather fingerless gloves with the knuckles and wrists exposed.

During Training, Xiao is seen wearing a dark navy blue slim-fit muscle shirt, dark-grey workout shorts/MMA shorts, black gloves, a black workout knee sleeve worn on the right knee, blue Muay Thai ankle braces, and is occasionally seen wearing a black hoodie sweater, gold boxing gloves, and black MMA gloves with blue on the wrist straps. Other times, he'll even wear a pair of white&black Taekwondo gloves and foot guards.

[Personality Traits]: Xiao is described to be very kind by nature and is described by others to have gentle eyes and a compassionate persona. From the beginning, Xiao has shown to be an idealistic, generous, and attentive person, who would assist his friends and allies if either of them is in need. He exhibits a great deal of determination and will not give up once he has a goal to achieve. An example is that Xiao has a strong desire to become a hero and protect people who're in need. Which in turn made him more loyal and devout to Kyouka who was able to assist him in that. Xiao isn't opposed to asking others for help when he needs it. He is very protective of his friends and even more so of his master, Kyouka. However, despite his kind and understanding nature, Xiao has a limit. Having a distaste for rudeness and cowardice. Xiao is direct and very honest, taking everyone's words with sincerity and seriousness. Because of being male, Xiao isn't able to gain powers from eating a "Peach" and was born into a world where gender equality is none existent and men are forced to sub-serve to women. But he has powers of his own that was given to him upon birth.

[Powers and Abilities]:

Slave Form- After becoming Kyouka's slave, Xiao is able to take on a different form that of a Shuuki but much stronger. The power is activated when Xiao kisses Kyouka's hand, after which he assumes a state that has incredible offense, defense, and speed to the point of exceeding a normal Shuuki. There's also two hidden features of this power. The ability to lend and the ability to take on different forms. Kyouka is able to lend Xiao onto others and upon grabbing hold onto the chain that connects to his collar, he'll be able to take on different forms depending on who is his temporary master, and is able to utilize the attributes and features of the different forms.