Prologue/Pilot | Birth of a Slave

In the year 2020,... The concept of "Gender Equality" was no more. With the appearance of another dimension called, "Mato". When entrances to this world known as Mato began to emerge and appear all over Japan, dangerous, demonic creatures called "Yomotsu Shuuki" roamed throughout and have been responsible for various disasters ever since.

But hope was still possible as a new resource known as "Peaches" was discovered which gave unique abilities to individuals. However, there's just one thing in order to obtain the blessing of a peach... Only women are able to gain powers, men aren't able to. In order to combat against the Shuuki, the government formed the Anti-Demon Corps. It's a unit specialized in battle and has received powers from the peaches. It is composed entirely and exclusively of women.

Because of the massive difference in strength and importance of only women having the ability to gain the blessings of a peach, society greatly values women over everyone else, especially men.

But as time goes on, change will happen, and that is exactly what will happen soon...

.

.

.

[->|<-3rd Person POV->|<-]

Cut to present time in Japan. It was early in the morning at Kaminoge Public High School where we'll see our main protagonist and the person who may change history.

A young man was seen helping the other male students cleaning the classroom for their female classmates who arrive at school much later than they do.

He's described to be a tall and handsome young man with a slim but muscular physique. Sporting short, scruffy, messy, pitch-black hair with dark-blue tips, a single snow-white streak of hair on his right side, and a shaved fade undercut, icy-blue colored eyes with a scar that crosses vertically over the right eye, and pale milky skin. He's seen wearing the school's male uniform, along with a black hoodie sweater.

On his person, he is wearing a black necklace with small silver rings and black yang pendant. In addition to a pair of stainless steel silver ear cuffs worn on both helices, a royal blue tassel ear piercing on his left ear and connected to the left ear cuff by a small silver chain, an obsidian-black onyx ring worn on his left index finger, and matching obsidian-black onyx beaded bracelet worn on the left wrist.

His name is Xu Xiaolong, 18 years old, but everybody calls him Xiao for short. As you may notice, Xiao is Chinese and he's a foreign exchange student. He's been living on his own in Japan for quite a while now and has grown accustomed to living in this country. He's also seen working as an employee at a Chinese restaurant. At this time, Xiao is now a third year high school student and is only weeks away before graduation.

Anyway, Xiao was seen wiping down on the floor. Everything in the classrooms must be cleaned, tidied, and neat before the girls arrive. That's just how it is living in a life when women have all the power... Literally. It was then the teacher spoke...

[Teacher]: "Make sure to finish before the bell rings." He said, clapping his hands together before leaving the room to go run an errand.

As he left, Xiao and a pair of his buddies began to converse while finishing up with their morning cleaning...

[Xiao]: "I know it's not okay to complain but I'ma say it. They boss us day in and day out. This is rough." He said while wiping his chin.