Part 1: Annocement at the Party

This is the first part of this fanfiction.

All characters have been kept the same as the show and I might add new characters when needed for the story.

       ****************************

Niya has just been made the CEO of WeNet and Kabir and Swara have organised an afternoon party in a park for Rishi Burman and Niya.

Niya is walking into the park and she is thinking about Rishi and Kabir.

Niya(thinking to herself): I am confused on how I should interact with RB sir after he said that he likes me. Kabir is also unhappy kyunki I didn't tell him about the WeNet takeover announcement.

Kabir and Swara welcome and congratulate Niya as she steps into the park with a large smile on their faces.

Niya: This looks great!!!!!

Swara: Thank You

Niya: Kabir, do minute baat karni hai.

Kabir: Sure

They walk over to the side.

Niya: I hope ki tu samjhe ga why I couldn't tell you.

Kabir: Dekh Niya, I understand ki RB ne kaha tha that you can't tell anyone but you should have told me. Maine socha tha ki tu apna decision mere sath share karegi but I was wrong.

Kabir walks away after showing that he is still angry.

Kajal sees that Niya is upset approaches her.

Kajal: Kya hua, ab kya bola Kabir ne?

Niya: Pata nahi yaar, he is still upset ki Maine use WeNet ke bare me nahi bataya. Leave it, woh main dekh lungi.

Rishi Burman walks into the park and Swara and Kabir go to welcome him.

Swara: Welcome Sir

Rishi: Yahan par sir nahi yaar, call me Rishi.

Swara: Ok Rishi?, come in. What would you like to have?

Rishi: Abhi kuch n.... (he looks at Niya) I'll grab two drink.

Rishi walks towards Niya and Kajal who are still discussing.

Rishi to Kajal: Could I have two minutes with your friend?

Kajal walks away as Rishi and Niya stand near a table. Rishi hands Niya a drink.

Rishi: Sorry yaar Niya, main tumhe uncomfortable nahi karna chahta tha.

Niya: Sir, main bas thodi confused hoon and I need some time to think.

Rishi: Gussa to nahi ho mujhse?

Niya: Nahi Sir gussa nahi hoon, mere liye ye sab thoda unexpected hai.

Kajal calls Niya and asks her to come to the group. She excuses herself and joins the discussion Kajal is having with Kabir, Swara and Shree.

Mr. and Mrs. Sharma enter the park and they are delighted to see the decoration. Rishi stops Mr. Sharma as Mrs. Sharma proceeds towards Niya.

Kajal: Guneet Ji!!!!, Niya WeNet ki nayi CEO ban chuki hai and RB sir ki company ne WeNet ko Takeover kar liya hai.

Guneet jumps in excitement and hugs Niya who is also delighted by her reaction. She grabs Niya hand and takes her to Mr. Sharma.

Guneet: Aapko pata hai, RB ki company ne WeNet ko Takeover kar liya hai and Niya to CEO banaya hai.

Amber(looking at Niya): Mujhe kab batane wali thi?

Niya: Sabkuch aaj hi to final hua hai.

Amber is delighted and hugs Niya. He looks at Rishi with a smile and Rishi gives him a nod with a large smile on his face.

Kabir is looking at the Sharma Family and Rishi laughing together and has a grin on his face. Shree is standing with him.

Shree: Kitne ache lag rahe hain sath mein. One happy family.

Kabir: Kya bol raha hai tu, Rishi can never be a part of Niya's Family.

Shree: Well, agar tu yeh chahta hai to tujhe kuch karna padega.

Kabir remained silent after the comment from Shree and looked at the Sharma Family with a sad expression on his face.

Kabir walked towards Swara and held her hand.

Kabir: Swara, are you ready to take our relationship to the next stage?

Swara: Matlab?

Kabir: Kya tum engagement ke liye ready ho?

Swara(with a large smile on her face): Of course Kabir!!!!!

Kabir holds Swara's hand and walks to the main stage, standing near the microphone.

Kabir: Sab Suniye, yahan par aaiye.

Everyone stood near the stage. It was Niya, Rishi, Kajal, Shree as well as Mr. and Mrs. Sharma.

Kabir(to Swara): Are you ready?

Swara: Haan Kabir

Kabir(to everyone): Aaj ka din already bahut special hai aur is din ko aur special banane ke liye main are Swara ek announcement kar rahe hain. Main aur Swara engagement kar rahe hain!!!

Everyone was looking at this with a shocked expression on their face because they knew that Kabir loved Niya. Amber had an angry expression while Niya was upset.

Niya turned around and started to walk away when Rishi held her hand and stopped her. Kabir was not happy when he saw this.

Rishi: Niya, yahan par apne emotions control karo.

Amber started to walk away aggressively.

Niya: Ruko dad, mujhe bhi ek important announcement karni hai.

Amber stopped and walked back while Rishi started at her with confusion. Niya held Rishi's hand and pulled him to the top of the stage.

Niya: Main bhi yahan sab ke samne Rishi se kuch puchna chahti hu. Rishi, will you marry me?

Niya was staring at Kabir while Kabir was looking at her with an angry expression. Rishi and everyone else was surprised.

Rishi: Are you sure, meri lisi bat se tumhe aisa to nahi laga that I am forcing you?

Niya: Nahi Rishi, Aisa kuch nahi hai. Will you marry me?

She was still staring at Kabir and Rishi looked puzzled.

Rishi: Yes Niya, I will marry you.

Everyone became even more surprised with his response while Kabir was still angry. Niya heard this and walked away aggressively while staring at Kabir.

      ****************************

That is it for the first part of this fanfiction.

Thanks,
RandomPerson9807