Let go

I were like watching TikTok and I come across a video edit with a song lyric the one when jeongwoo sing at masked singer.

Imagine Jeongwoo as your boyfriend. One day, you were excited to meet Jeongwoo after a long time since he were busy training for his debut. When you met him, his face were smiling at you but it was different. He look like he was sad but hide it with a smile.

'Hey' you greeted him. You saw him nodded at you indicating he respond to your greet.

'Whats wrong?' You asked him worried. Jeongwoo flinches at the question.

He knew this day will come but he wanted to try his luck. Well look like this is where it end.

Jeongwoo take a deep breath, his heart beating so fast when he look at your beautiful face.

'Lets break up' he declared, His heart felt like it's has been stabbed looking at your painful expression.

Meanwhile your heart were beating so fast hoping this wasn't true. It were hard for you to breath. You force yourself to take a breath so you can talk

'But I thought we can go throught this together.' You said trying to not cry but he can hear your voice shaking.

'My company asked me to break up.But can you wait for me? They said that after 5 years of debut, we are allow to date.' Jeongwoo ask you carefully. You could hear the sincere from his voice. You didn't know what to do but just nodded at him saying you will wait.

For the last time that year, it was the last you felt his warmth. You embrace the memories in your head.

After 4 years

Treasure were having a offline concert and when he saw you. You were not looking at him but instead looking at the guy beside you smiling having a fun time with another guy.

'I should haven't listen to my company. I changed after that day'

'It look like you haven't change.'

'Your smile'

'The way you get excited'

'Everything about you is still beautiful as ever'

'The only thing that has change is the one who makes you happy'

'I hope he will treat you better that I do, so please be happy now'

☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎

Kinda short but yeahh we still have a lottt of idea