Friend

Author POV

Jeongwoo is a college student who lives at his own house near the campus. He has a girl best friend whom people always assume as his girlfriend. Jeongwoo does have crush on YN but it was one sided. YN always came over to Jeongwoo house, she even have her own room there. They have been friend since kindergarten. Jeongwoo wanted to confess his felling to YN since the very beginning but YN was always with someone, he was there when she is going through hard time and happy time. Today Jeongwoo mastered up the courage to confess his feeling to her. It like a daily routine to her the door to be open at 6.00 pm every day but it was different today, the food has started to get cold when the door crack open.

Jeongwoo stand up smiling while looking at the door waiting for YN to enter the room but then his smile drops when he saw the bouquet of flower she is holding. The bouquet of flower are looking oddly familiar and his suspicion has become true when YN told him something that he hope that he will never hear again.

YN: PARK JEONGWOOO! I get back with Taejon oppa.

PJW: After everything he had done to you, you still get back with him?

YN: He apologized and said that he will change.

PJW: Don't you remember last time he also said that he will change but then he still hurt you.

YN: This time I'm sure that he will change.

PJW: You also said that last time, you are sure that he will change. He isn't worth your effort, he will just break your heart again. He will never change and he will never be the prince charming you always wanted.

YN: Park Jeongwoo, why are you acting like this?

PJW: Kim YN, have you ever thought about my feeling? When you are at your worst those any of the guy you dated ever been by your side? Have any of those you ever care about you more than I am?

YN: Jeongwoo, you are being weird.

PJW: YN. Have you ever consider me more than just a guy friend to you?

YN: I-

YN then went silence for few seconds. Jeongwoo went to grab his car key and went toward the door.

YN: Park Jeongwoo, where are you going? What about this food?

PJW: You can finish them all.

Jeongwoo then drive his car toward Haruto apartment.

WH: I guess it doesn't goes well.

Jeongwoo just let out a deep sigh.

WH: So she has someone right?

Jeongwoo just nod as an answer.

WH: It's okay, just rest here for now. If you want to talk about it, you can come to my room.

PJW: You are the best Ruto

WH: Wash up first and rest well.

PJW: Night.

Jeongwoo then went to wash up, when he was about to sleep his stomach started to growl. So he decided to eat ramen before sleeping. The scent of ramen reach Haruto's room and he went to eat together with Jeongwoo. They then started to drink while Jeongwoo letting his heart out to Haruto. The ringtone of Haruto's phone echoed the room, Haruto woke up and saw his place was such a mess. He was about to wake Jeongwoo up but then he saw that Jeongwoo was sleeping peacefully after crying last night so he decide to clean the house and went to buy hangover drink before going to class.

Haruto and Jeongwoo are in the same collage but not in the same courses. Jeongwoo is in department of Fine Art and Communication while Haruto is in department of Integrated Technologies. Once Haruto arrived at the school, he went to call Jeongwoo.