2.2

Shuai Chang walked into the classroom of Class 1 and 3 of Senior High School. It was empty and quiet. There were many books on the desk. Shuai Chang saw that the first row by the window was buried in the thin back behind the books.

    Shuai Chang walked to the aisle and saw a boy doing a math problem. Because he couldn't find a way to solve the problem, he could only bite the pen and stare at the paper.

    "Xu Yu, why didn't you go to dinner?" From above, Shuai Chang could only see the short black hair cut on the top of the boy's head, and calling out the name following his memory, he saw that Xu Yu's body was obviously stiff for a moment.

    Xu Yu stood up with his head lowered, because he moved too fast, his feet touched the stool, and the stool rubbed against the concrete floor made a harsh sound, "Mr. Nan, I want to wait until there are fewer people in the cafeteria. It will take a lot of time to line up now."

    Shuai Chang nodded and looked at the last big question that was empty on his paper, "Can't find an idea?"

    "Ah? Well, I don't know where to start." Xu Yu quickly raised his head and glanced at Shuai Chang, who was in the middle of Looking at the question, when his eyes turned to Xu Yu, Xu Yu had lowered his head again.

    Shuai Chang didn't care about his shyness, he pointed to the big question and said, "This question is like this, you have to make an assumption first, and then..."

    Xu Yu listened very carefully when Shuai Chang spoke, and Shuai Chang was also a little bit After speaking, Shuai Chang asked, "Do you understand?"

    Xu Yu looked at the question and nodded.

    One after another, students who had eaten breakfast came back, and Shuai Chang said to Xu Yu, "Let's go to dinner, there are fewer people now."

    After saying that, Shuai Chang walked outside the classroom, and the students he met would call him "Mr. Nan" with a smile.

    Shuai Chang has lessons in the second and third periods in the morning, and he plans to go to the office to prepare lessons.

    Lingtuan: "Handsome guy, why are you being so nice to Xu Yu? You should keep your distance from him."

    Shuai Chang: "Xu Yu is not easy. Besides, he is passive in this relationship. An adult seduces a minor. I must be very uncomfortable and uncomfortable, I just want his life to be less tiring, and I hope he understands that he just needs to study hard at this stage."

    Lingtuan: "Holy Father! It's my fault, how can I treat the belly of a gentleman with the heart of a villain!"

    Shuai Chang smiled and said nothing. He is not the Holy Father, he just wants to do some good deeds within his power... I hope that God will protect him and meet him again.

    Nanyu's fingers are very white, with well-defined knuckles and neatly trimmed nails. It is very pleasing to look at him, just by looking at his hands.

    Mu Chenguang liked to kiss his ring finger with the wedding ring, but Nanyu would take it off before going to work at school, so no one in the school knew that he was married.

    As soon as Shuai Chang entered the office, Mr. Wu from the next class said, "Mr. Nan, my classmate's friend's cousin graduated with a master's degree. She is also beautiful. Can I introduce it to you?"

    Shuai Chang didn't find any other reason to refuse this time. He said apologetically, "I'm sorry, Mr. Wu, but I'm already married, but it was inconvenient to say before..." His amber eyes rippled with pain. flashed by.