Fanwai 4

Lu Yanchi drove Fu Baiqi home.

    The sunlight outside the car window was just right, and the warm light came in, casting light and shadow on Fu Baiji's face. The long and curled eyelashes were rendered light gold. Fu Baiji narrowed his eyes lazily, revealing only a trace of black pupils, translucent and energetic.

    Lu Yanchi watched him secretly from the rearview mirror. Fu Bai's porcelain-white skin was delicate and smooth, and when he pursed his lips, two small dimples appeared on his cheeks, which was quite cute.

    Lu Yan couldn't help but smile.

    Fu Baiqing was drowsy, the car slowly stopped by the road, Fu Baiqing opened his eyes, Lu Yanchi turned his head, the two eyes crossed each other, Fu Baiqing suddenly had no idea where the urge came from, opened his mouth and

    said , "Why don't you have lunch at my house." Afterwards, he frowned lightly, quickly stretched it out, and continued, "My mother's craftsmanship is very good."

    For the first time, Fu Baiqi invited people to come over for dinner, and he closed his mouth in embarrassment, his eyes wandering.

    Lu Yanchi said warmly, "Then I would like to thank Baiji for your hospitality. I happened to worry about what to eat for lunch."

    Fu Baiji's unconsciously tense body relaxed and said happily, "You have a good meal today."

    Lu Yanchi drove the car away. After parking in the parking space, Fu Baiqi led him to his home----a two-story villa with white walls and red tiles. The small garden in the villa was full of flowers, colorful and full of life.

    Fu Baiqi said: "My mother usually takes care of the small garden herself and planted some species that are easy to survive."

    Lu Yanchi took a serious look at it and praised: "Auntie's aesthetics are very good, and ordinary flowers can also grow famous ones. "

    You really should let my mother hear what you said. She will definitely be very happy." Fu Baiqi pushed open the door and asked Lu Yanchi to advance.

    Lu Yan calmly looked at the decoration of Fu's living room. The overall color was warm, and there was a feeling of home, which made people addicted to it.

    Fu Baiqi bent over to find a pair of large gray slippers from the shoe cabinet and put them at Lu Yanchi's feet, "My mother likes to shop online, she bought these slippers online, and no one can wear them. It's too small, you should wear it properly." Lu Yanzhi's feet were several sizes larger than his.

    "It seems that my aunt and I are destined." Lu Yanchi put on his slippers, which actually fit his feet.

    Fu Baiqi pursed his lips and smiled, two dimples looming.

    "You sit." Fu Baiqin asked Lu Yanchi to sit on the sofa, turned on the TV, and put the remote control in front of Lu Yanchi, "I don't know if there is any program you like to watch, so pass the time. My mother must be in the kitchen, I Let's go and have a look."

    Fu Baiqing followed the aroma of the food and walked to the kitchen, Hu Yuqing was cooking slowly, and two meat and vegetables were already placed on the table.

    "Qingqing, your fried dishes are delicious and must be delicious."

    Ms. Hu Yuqing likes to hear people's compliments, "little crow with sweet mouth."

    "Well, Qingqing, I didn't invite Lu Yanchi today. Going to the gym..." Fu Baiqi hesitated, not knowing what to say, he impulsively invited Lu Yanchi to his house for lunch without telling Hu Yuqing in advance.