LOVE IN THE LOCKDOWN [NISCHAY]

"I'm very excited for tomorrow's party in our college," I said to myself.
I was deciding the dress which I should wear on that and with whom I'm going there. I was so excited that day. Suddenly my phone ranged. "Don't you know about the lockdown?" Pratiksha asked. "What the hell you are telling?" I asked her in a shocked tone. "Our government declared it an hour ago," she replied. "You are pranking on me. Please tell me." "No,I'm not," then she cut the call. Oh god this can't be possible! What about the party?
Then I noticed the message from the organizers. It's been cancelled. Please no! I was so excited about that. It would be my first party. Please tell me I'm dreaming. It's just a bad dream.

After a while a boy from my college Nischay called me. Huh? Why he's calling me? In these years I didn't notice him that much. So after thinking many things I picked the call!

Nischay: hey yn! How are you?

Yn: yah I'm doing. You?

Nischay: Fine. I need to tell you something.

Yn: yes tell me.

Nischay: can I call you on video?

Yn: umm yes.

Then he called me. I was a bit nervous! Idk why? Umm to my surprise he also looked nervous.

Nischay: fine. If you don't mind can I make a sketch of you for my art example?

I thought a bit. Hesitantly I said yes.

Yn: yeah

Nischay: I have to send a sample to the college which I want to get myself admitted there. So I thought of you.

Then I was posing and staring at him. He's so cute! Why have I ignored him in these years? I was such a fool! I was lost in his eyes. His dark eye balls. His movements. Uff totally him!

Maybe after 2 hour he was shaking is hands. Oh what the hell? He's done maybe and I'm staring at him like a fool. I felt embarrassed! Then I smiled at him and he thanked me. I cut the call.

That night I slept thinking of him. So you really need to observe anyone from close! Don't you?

With time we started chatting. From chat to call. I was really enjoying my times with him. He was such a nice guy. In this period we are making me laugh. I'm happy with him. Gradually we started talking on phone for hours! Yah hours.

One day I noticed my sketch on his wall.

Yn: hey didn't you send that?

Nischay: umm sorry to tell you that I have already sent one.

Yn: so what about that? You lied?

Nischay: I really wanted to talk to you.

Yn: huh?

Nischay: I love you yn. I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?

I was also falling for him. But what about my attitude? So I told him I need some time to think.

So the next day I didn't call him. I guess he gave up but I surprised him with my answer.

From then on we were a couple. I was really very happy with him.

After a few days he didn't call me or even texted. I waited the whole day but no response. I was getting worried. I called him thrice but he didn't respond. So finally he texted me "Don't worry yn. I'm ok. I just don't want to show myself to you in this condition." What the heck? What happened to him? I really became very anxious. So I couldn't resist myself from Calling him.

Yn: are you ok? I became so worried.

Nischay: umm my parents are thinking for divorce. I'm not well yn. I have never thought about this ever. Ah I can't believe and even bear.

I really need to be with him in this situation. I love him very much.

One day he said let's meet in the nearby park. I said yes but before my sister said about him to mom. So there's no way she would let me go. I tried to sneak out but mom caught me. So I apologized to him.

After a few months
Lockdown is about to end and he told me the most shocking news! He's moving to USA for his college. Yah he got accepted. I was happy but what he said then completely made me speechless. He said we need to break up! What the heck? Breakup. No I can't stay without him? Please Nischay tell me it's a prank or I'm dreaming? He promised me he'll be in my next birthday party. Now what about that?  So in response I just nodded and cut the call.

Now everything is normal. Everybody is happy. But I was happy then not now. I'm missing him very much. He was my first love. Ahh god why you did this to me? I don't like anything.

My birthday is finally here. He can't keep his promise. I was missing him too badly today. Mom said there's a surprise for me. What surprise? That means I need to prepare myself for a fake smile! Oh okay.

After a while what I have seen I just couldn't believe my eyes! It's him Nischay! Aww he's here with the biggest flower bouquet and my sketch! Aww I really love this man! I hugged him so tightly. He said,"I don't break promises," with a smirk. Aww you man! Best birthday gift!

After the party he was leaving. I came out to with him bye.

Nischay: I really miss you. I love you yn. I can't stop thinking of you. I have understood in these days that I really really love you.

Yn: ah you fool,I love you more than everything!

Nischay: what about a long distance relationship?

Yn: hmm? Will it work out? I'll still miss you Nischay.

Nischay: me too. But let's give it a try.

Yn: why not. I love you soo much. Thanks for coming. You are my best birthday gift till now.