THE REVENGE PT 3

Recap: Dad's call.

... Mystery solved?...

"So you're going?" He asked.
"I have to. Can you please come with me? " I requested.
"Why? " He asked
"I'm not feeling okay. Idk what's gonna happen in the way. I can't travel all alone," I was too scared of everything. Now Mom. Yah our relationship is not that good. But she's my mom after all.
To my surprise Ajey agreed. We are going this morning.

Reaching there, I immediately rushed to mom.
"I'm too happy you're here. Is Baar Teri shaadi Karake rahungi," she said in joy.
What the hell? Mom lied to me. Ahh mom how many times?
"I'm not marrying anyone now. Just give me two more years." I said.
"You're going to London next month. So this is the best time," She argued.
"I told you I just need two more years. Can I leave now? I just can't believe you lied to me just for this reason. How can you do this to me?" I said.

Mom noticed Ajey behind and started taking his interview like where the hell he lives what the hell he does and who the hell are his parents. Uff I can't take it anymore.
"Mom, can't you stop your interview? He's not my boyfriend or else," I said angrily. Mom just has intensified my tension.
"I'm going tomorrow," I directly told her.

I was walking through a hospital again. A mom giving birth to her child. It's Nischay's mom. He was crying. It's twin. Nice though!
Immediately I woke up! What the hell is this dream now? No kill and nothing but again it's related to nischay.

After a while I was getting attracted by something. I was going outside. I was not in sense maybe! I was walking and noticed the same hospital in my dream! Am I dreaming again? I was entering there but some one stopped me! Ahh I can feel myself now!
"What the hell you're doing in this night," Ajey shouted on me.
"I was not in myself. Something was pulling me towards this hospital and the strange thing is that it's the hospital of my dream where nis.." I was telling.
"Uff calm down and let's to go sleep," He told.

I went to my room but obviously I couldn't sleep. The next day we were talking about the dream. And I guess the mystery is about to get solved. The same hospital where nischay was born. He is related to me. But how?

Suddenly dad entered in my room.
"I know the whole story now," Dad said.
"Huh? You know everything?"  I said.
"Before you were born, I was the doctor here and for me Nischay's twin brother died. Nischay is elder than his brother and after his birth his brother was born but we checked his pulse and everything and thought he is died. Nischay's dad was my friend and I decided not to tell him about his another son." Dad ended.
" But he didn't die and his soul wants something from me. He wants to kill nischay and ...." I was unable to speak now.

"How to solve this mystery now?"

Next season depends on your response. So tell me how's story and yah do you want next season or not?