𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Maddy Rossi
California

I miss him way more then I should, but I mean technically he's my husband so its okay.. Right?

Dear Luke,

We fell in so quickly, I figured I'd write you a fill in the gaps that we didn't have time to fill. Soo heres what you need to know about me, fashion is my passion ever since I was little I've done whatever I could whether that was sketching a dress or making one out of chip bags. Which 7 year old me did once or twice. I know the industry is hard, which is why i don't try super hard, i make clothes for certain people and get paid its enough for me. My job isn't exactly what I want to do forever but I don't mind it, its fun and i get to make money.

My mom isn't exactly a role model.. But uh my dad passed away not that long ago. Growing up I had those parents that should have split but didn't for the "kids" even though I was an old child.

I don't want that kind of love for us, for us I want staying up late just because we want to be with eachother, cooking at 3am because we can't sleep, having random dance parties in my living room because we can. I want the type of love that makes us grow old together, to be old and have grey hair yet still love each other the exact same.

Dear Maddy,

Here's what you should know about me, I am a third generation marine. My grandpa fought in the battle of fwo gima and my dad got a purple heart for being injured in combat in a dessert storm. After high school I kind of spun out, I thought that by enlisting I could earn back some of my dads respect but know that I'm actually here I'm starting to understand I'm not doing this for him, im doing this for me. To serve my country and to.. Be a better man.

You know those freak thunderstorms they get by the beach? They used to scare the shit outta me, my dad was a hard ass about it, but I remember once he let me and my brother bring our sleeping bags in and crash on the floor. Our family like that, all together,when it was storming out that's one of my best memories.

Not long after that my mom got sick,and my dad had to retire from the corps to take care of her.he went to every single one of her chemo appointments, sat up all night by her bed when she went into the hospital in the end. That's what love means to me, I guess that's what I want for us.

My dearest husband,

Late night drives or early morning drives, music over podcast with the volume all the way up. I've only left California once, but my dream is to visit every state at least once, traveling is something child me would have loved more then a pony. If I were home more I'd definitely have a pet snake, dont judge, snakes are super cute especially the ones with spots. though I think those are poisonous..

My beautiful wife,

Morning drives are far superior, especially if its during sunrise. Someday I'm going to runs marathon in every major city, thats how I'm going to see the world. And I don't wanna habitat your bubble baby, but a snake is not in the cards for us. The only pet I've ever had was a gold fish I won at the state fair.

To Maddy 💞

To commando hottie 💋

~~
Authors notes

Little letters and texts until next chapter wanted to get something out ❤. until next time <33

Comment & vote pls🙂

(NOT PROOF READ)