COLD SHOULDER

As a youtuber, coming up with interesting content is hard, especially the ones that can catch the public's attention. It needs to be entertaining, or else, no one's going to watch. That's the reason why Lisa asks her audience from time to time, wanting them to be engaged as often as possible.

Lisa is now scrolling through the hashtag, #LILIDOES, which is the one she posted yesterday. Asking her lovely viewers what content they badly want to watch her doing, trying to get their input since she cares about their thoughts and she doesn't want the people watching her to be bored.

She finds various suggestions, of course, videos that contain something like, a day in her life, mukbang, another dance video, different types of challenges, some even want her to do a song cover for the first time.

What's fascinating to perceive is that many of the comments and tweets have one thing in common, all of them expressed a desire for her to do a video again with her boyfriend, Jungkook.

Jungkook is her live-in boyfriend, they've been in a relationship for four years, and both of them decided for Lisa to move into Jungkook's penthouse last year considering that she basically sleeps there pretty much everyday.

Even before she started doing youtube videos, he's been with her. From the time where she was in obscurity and until now that she had made a name for herself, they were, are and hopefully still will be together in the future.

He's one of the main reasons why she's where she is right now. Jungkook is her backbone. He was the one who encouraged her not to give up, not once failing to support her, comfort her, and reassure her when times are hard. Jungkook never left her side, whether it be a misfortune or prosperity.

Lisa doesn't know what she did to have someone like Jungkook, who you can learn so much from, you can grow with as a person, someone you can be with through ups and downs, like a roller coaster. She might've saved a whole country, maybe the whole world, in her past life.

Lisa would always be thankful that she has him. The way she loves and appreciates him so much is indescribable, despite her best effort putting it into words, it's simply impossible for her to do it.

They already filmed a couple of videos in the past years, as per the viewers requests—I mean who wouldn't want to see a CEO appearing on youtube videos doing something that has no correlation with his job— and also because Lisa wants him to be in her videos, and as expected, he absolutely can't say no to her, he's too whipped even if he doesn't admit it.

The tweets and comments under the hashtag mostly mention them wanting to see Lisa doing a prank on Jungkook, especially the 'ignoring prank on my boyfriend'.

"Is this the trend these days?" Lisa wonders, not really keeping up on what's popular among the content creators and netizens nowadays due to her busyness.

Minutes of browsing over and over, the majority of the posts indicate a certain prank, some of them even reaching thousands of likes. She decided to do it after seeing that numerous of her viewers desired to watch it.

Lisa isn't exactly certain if she can pull it off, it would be a challenge for her since she's aware she definitely can't stand to neglect him but maybe she can give it a try, it wouldn't hurt, right?

She suspects that he would get sulky, that's what he usually does whenever he doesn't get any attention from Lisa, he's basically a soft baby hiding in a man's toned physique.

Thinking of Jungkook's possible reaction, Lisa releases a series of giggles, it would probably be cute, because he's a sucker for her attention. She guesses it would be fun to try and bring those reactions out from him.