Shinomi

Character Descriptions Incoming;

Name: Shinomi Kuriyama

Age: 13

Quirk: Blood Manipulation- Shinomi has a cut in her right hand that doesn't heal. When she removes her bandages and her ring that remains on her pinky finger blood flows from the cut and Shinomi can manipulate it. She can also use blood from other peoples wounds and manipulate it. Whenever she has her ring off her blood with coil around her to protect her when needed (sort of like Garra's Sand).

 Whenever she has her ring off her blood with coil around her to protect her when needed (sort of like Garra's Sand)

In a situation with deadly force her blood will bypass the ring and still protect her.

Relationships: Yue Kuriyama- Mother status (Alive) Brandon Kuriyama status (Alive)

Description: Shinomi is mixed with her Mom being Japanese and her Dad being African American. Before she awakened her Quirk she was the heir of the Kuriyama family. Her family was known for their famous anti quirk technology.

Looks like this ^

Looks like this ^

Personality: Shinomi is a very quiet person. She is secretly very protective of people she loves.
___________________________
Shinomi POV

I've been at this new school for about a a few days now and one thing that I have noticed is that Toga gets treated the same way as me at this school for the same reason as me.

As I was walking through the front door I heard a voice call out to me.

"Morning, Kuriyama-San!" Toga walked up behind me

"Morning, Toga." I responded

I didn't want to be friendly with anyone, but with her I can't help wanting to talk to her. Maybe it's because we're the same.

"Look it's the freaks!" A girl shouted while pointing at me and Toga

"Looks like they buddied up!" Another one sneered

Toga grabbed my hand and walked forward through to homeroom.

"I'm sorry Shinomi-San it's my fault they keep acting like this to you" she grimly spoke as we reached the classroom