25~The search

Nobodies Pov

Everyone who had come back from trying to look for Y/n because Fury called a meeting.

"Now I've called you guys in because my team have found a new HYDRA base and i want you guys to check it out, and while your at it you can look for Y/n" Fury said standing at the front of the meeting room.

"What if she wasn't taken and is now all alone on the streets of New York?" Sam spoke up.

"He's right, I want some agents around New York and looking for Y/n" Tony said.

"Stark keep in mind I'm the one giving orders and not you, but...yes I will send out some agents to have a look, so get ready in 10" Fury said walking out of the meeting room.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE MISSION

The Avengers had just blown up the HYDRA base and there was no sign of Y/n in there.

The Avengers had soon after got on the quinjet and were all sitting in silence.

"I really hope shes okay" Bucky said

"You ain't the only one" Sam said from across him with his arms crossed.

From then on silence fell on the Avengers and after a few minuets they were back at the tower.

A few days later....

Y/n's Pov
The last couple days have been the same Y/n would go to the Cafe to work and come back to the alleyway wearing a small backpack with all her belonging that she could afford in that short time.

The thought of going back to the tower came floating back into her mind every know and then but she would push it away. They hated her, they had to.

And that's how it went for Y/n for the next couple weeks.

_________________________________________
Hey I had already writen out this chapter a couple weeks ago and had no motivation to edit it or add any more.

I need ideas so if you have any leave em in the comments.

Words 361

Wherever you are Goodnight, goodday or good morning.

Hope you had or have a good day 😊