Prologue.

TW mention of rape and sexual assault.

song Jo bheji thi dua.

It was raining and lightning

It was raining and lightning. The thunderstorm had hit Mumbai in the late hours of night. 

Nitya was attending a party at her manager's house and was stuck there for the night. At the early age of 18 she was quite famous with her singing and a song that broke the internet. 

"Why don't you have something to drink? The rain won't stop for a while now" said Krishna jain, her manager.  The people around her were all famous directors and managers. 

Nitya was invited to this Party by her manager so she could make connections. She was still not comfortable around anyone as everyone was stranger to her still she trusted her manager and decided to stay. 

"Okay i'd have some beer" Nitya replied with a small smile and Krishna nodded. 

He was a man in his late thirties and was married and had a son.  

"So Nitya , what are your plans next?" A man asked her , he was Ankur Negi, a famous music producer and composer. 

"Nothing for now." Nitya replied politely , she was a fan of the man and his music was one of the best in bollywood. 

"Ohh but you have talent , you should try for some recording company deals if you want I can put in a good word for you" he said and she nodded and smiled at him grateful for the compliment. 

"I'd think about it," she replied. 

"There you go," Krishna said, returning with the beer bottle and handing it to her. 

"Thanks" she said and took a sip.  

"So you must be feeling pretty great now with being the internet sensation at such a young age" Another voice joined the conversation and it was Shweta tiwari a renown model. 

"It's surreal," Nitya replied with an awed smile. She was finding it hard to believe that this famous people were talking to her and knew her.

If only she knew what was about to come. 

.

.

.

"Ahh" Nitya woke up groaning in pain. Her whole body ached and she felt sick and cold. She could feel she was wet and the surface below her was hard. 

"What the hell happened" she mumbled and got up to sit straight when she saw the state she was in. it was like lightning struck her and an agonizing scream left past her lips. 

"NO" 

She frantically tried pulling on her clothes to cover herself ,but alas she knew it was done and she was violated. Her limbs ached and the bruises on her thighs proved to her that it was done and she couldn't do anything. She sobbed and wailed like a baby in the woods hoping to erase everything that happened . her mind came up with no memories but her body gave her enough signs to know what had happened.