Chapter 1.

Song:

Song:

"So ladies and gentleman tonight we have someone special here as our guest

"So ladies and gentleman tonight we have someone special here as our guest. He had been doing wonders in the  music world since he was only 19 his first two albums have sold more than million copies in the first week , 2 times grammy winner and now he has been making people fall for him by his acting. This 23 year old gentleman has been breaking records all his life. Please welcome Chris Palmer" the  host announced and the audience went wild with hoots and cheers. 

The doors on the left of the stage opened and Chris walked through them with a charming smile adorning his lips.

"Welcome Chris , how you've been man" the host said and hugged him while Chris flashed a smile and said "I am feeling amazing now that I am here . how are you?" he asked 

"I am fine man" the host, Shane replied and both of them got seated on their seats. 

"So how does it feel to be back here?" Shane asked. 

"Ah, it's amazing I have missed doing talk shows this past year with all the shoots and recordings . I've been quite occupied and it feels great to be back here"  and the audience cheered. 

"Ohh yeah how's the movie going ? you also have a concert lined up right?"

"Yeah it's tomorrow in the arckshow arena"  Chris replied.

"How does it feel to know you'd be performing like it's been what... a year since you performed?" Shane asked. 

"It's not really different , I miss being on the stage , the adrenaline and the fans, " Chris said and the fans cheered in the audience. 

"you mentioned in your post that you were coming here with a surprise. What was it?" Shane asked curiously. 

" well i would be performing a new single which is called as  'Half of me' tomorrow which would be lead single of my new upcoming  album  Paper hearts.  "Chris said flashing a quick smile to the audience who were shouting at the announcement of the new single

"Ohh my god. that's awesome news. When will the song be released?" he asked 

"Tonight at midnight" Chris said with a small smile.