+!SO CUTE!+

Norman bates x Male reader
(Ooc Norman I think)

Norman is a shy man we all know that. So when exactly 8 people walk into the motel how do you think he reacts? Don't answer that question. And out of all the 8 people you are at the front of the group. And godaym you a fine piece of meat.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Walking up to the front desk you ring the small bell two times and rest your arm crossed on the desk. Norman walks out some what surprised that this many people are here. "Good evening sir!" Norman greets feeling somewhat nervous (idk how motels work so imma get this dialogue wrong) "Good evening to you too! Can we get....2......4.....6.....8....4! Four rooms please!" The man in front of him smiles. Ughhhh! That smile! "O-Of course! How many nights?" Norman likes the man in front of him "uhhhhhh..." you look back at your friends and stare at them "two!" "A-Alright mr......." Norman looks at you waiting for your answer "please! Just call me (y/n)!" Norman nods writing it down. "Alright t-that will be [insert amount of money 4 rooms and 2 nights cost]!". "(y/n) you don't have to pay-" "hush now!" You give him the money. Norman likes how kind you are. "Alright here are the k-keys sir!" "Again, just call me (y/n)" you wink at him and walk away with your friends making them go in front of you like a field trip as a joke. Little did you know that a certain receptionist was looking at your......yk.....ass.

Norman felt so ashamed he was liking a person! And not in the friendly way! Plus that someone he likes is also a man!
Oh how his mother must feel so ashamed! "Oh mother what do I do! It's so strange feeling theses feelings!" Norman question his mom hoping she has a answer. ".................." "r-really?" Norman is surprise. "................" "I g-guess your right...." "......................" "yeah...Yeah! I will do that! T-Thank you mother!" He kisses his moms cheek and goes out to do exactly what his mom said

Walking to your room, he was sweating bullets. He arrives at your room. He knocks and as soon as his hand made contact with the door. Regret. 

Instead of you opening the door your friend,[REDACTED], opens the door. "Oh..hi!" Shit. "Hello! S-Sorry to bother. But I got an noise c-complaint and I just wanted to check in to see if e-everything was o-okay!" Norman didn't feel good about lying but yk, yolo.

+-3RD PERSON PERSPECTIVE-+

"OH! SHIT!" [REDACTED] shouts "(y/n)! I think [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] are being loud again!" (y/n) friend shouted. "Again!?" (Y/n) walks into view a towel covering his lower area "Those weirdos are all ways loud!". (Y/n) complains, annoyed that his friends have no filter. "[REDACTED] go tell them to shut up!" [REDACTED] was about to complain until he saw the harsh glare (y/n) was giving him. [REDACTED] exists the room moving past Norman. Norman stands near the door frame awkwardly waiting for the (Taller/Shorter) male to say something.

(Y/n) sighs "I'm sorry about them is there any way I can make up to you?" Norman blushes now is his chance. "Um...well..I-I...uh.." he stops him self, breathing in and out "I think your really handsome and I know this is kinda weird but I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?" He rushes out not stuttering surprisingly.

Norman avoids any or all accounts of eye contact with (y/n). Norman then feels a hand on his chest he makes eye contact with the (h/c). The (h/c) male moves his hand away from the blushing mess of a man and sends him a smile. "Call me then...." Norman realizes that the man he had a crush on didn't even know his name "N-Norman!" (Y/n) looks at the man with a bit startled then smiles "Ok..Make sure to call me......Norman~" 

Just at that moment [REDACTED] enters the room "bro they are some dickheads" [REDACTED] mumbles he then closes the door on Norman's face but didn't mind he felt like he was one cloud 9

Thank You for reading and I'm VERY sorry this took so long to make :(