Introduction

Welcome to the very first all Indian profile collab contest, Yaariyan!

This friendship day, we the ambassadors of TeamIndianProfiles (not a very original moniker, we know, it’s all in the friendship haha) have decided to band along and have fun with you all together!

According to Google, friendship means "A state of mutual trust and support between allied nations." Hm, “nations” is a bit too political, but you get the point!

The thoughts, support, love and independence that you have with your friends… created by a bond from the first day of meeting - when you don’t know each other -  to all the memories you’ve shared, and boom, you’ve become best of friends. 

It's the familiarity; it's the feeling of a family when you are with your friend. Some say "My family are my friends, they are with me on every step" , and some say “To me,  my friends are my family”, an extended family but yet a family. Such is friendship.

So this August, come join us as we dedicate this friendship day to every one of you out there, and let’s all become friends!

Okay, enough friendship talk, we’re sure you know all that we mean, so let’s get to the important bit before all the fun. Who or what are these profiles you say?

So, without further ado, these are all the Indian profiles we have here, all giddy with excitement to have you join us:

AmbassadorsIN     

WattpadLGBTQ-IN 

WattpadChickLitIN 

WattpadFanFictionIN

WattpadRomanceIN  

MysteryThrillerIN and,          

WattpadPoetryIN

You’ll have to choose one of these profiles when you write for the contest, and we can assure you, the rest of us – we’ll be mildly heartbroken, but we’ll cheer you on to choose who you like, but hey, all that information will be further inside, so continue reading!