Rewards

First and foremost, shiny shiny rewards, the validation we all want! So here they are:

💜 A pretty Sticker for the Winning Entry.

💜 Shoutout from all the profiles.

💜 A place in our Winner’s Anthology.

Memories

Now, a fun bit before we let you run your mind to get all that creativity out

Come on, let us all band together and share and reminisce here, so that we, and you, can share our memories here and have fun! The good, the bad, the silly, the superb!

Tell us something you and your friend(s) did that was so damn fun that you’ll carry it to your grave

A punishment that you went through with your friend(s) that you laugh about now because it was all fun with you friend(s) there with you!

Something you borrowed from your friend that you ended up keeping and not returning. Oops?

A fond memory with a friend(s) who you are not friends with anymore but you reminisce and laugh about just the same

A trip with your friend(s) that you’ll always keep close to your heart

Go on then, share all your fun times with your friends, and let's have fun remembering them all!

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest, that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated.