Chapter 3:The Fateful Meeting

(No One's Point Of View)

???:Did you acquire the target?

???:yes,in a different building,but I'm sure they can't get out,that human has killed a whole group of worker drones by himself without any effort

???:I see,show him to me,J

*Then the two female disassembly drones take flight towards a different building that resembles a prison complex and they walk in and they walk to a certain door*

???:So,this is him?

J:Yes,but he was hard to get him to comply,so I had to do things my way and knock his lights out,but the weird thing is,he never speaks tho

???:I need to see him alone

J:If you say so

*Then J opens the Large metal doors like the ones in the bunker,then we see Jason bound to metal cuffs and chains and padlocks holding him in place in a container filled with water*

(He could break his restraints at anytime,He's just choosing not to,so he can see what happens next)

???:Hello there,Human.

*Then Jason looks at her,as if he can still hear her*

???:You may not know why you are here but we can assure you,we can bring you back home to our company back on earth,but you'll have to be here for a while,but don't worry,we'll be back for you,and J told me she saw you kill worker drones,So JCJenson has made it an idea for you to be one of us and rid the galaxy of corrupt worker drones

*Jason was just sitting there looking at her while she was giving her speech to him*

???:Also,we are the disassembly drones that were sent here and I'm actually surprised that you survived the planet core explosion here,killed all organic life here...but you,So JCJenson can really use that for their plans,I'm glad we were able to talk

*She was just about to leave,But then she forgot about a little bit of something*

???:Oh,and by the way,The name is V and the person that brought you here was J

*And then she closed the door,leaving him in the container alone once again,but he wasn't being watched so he had a plan to break out,but he had to make sure V and J would leave first in order to do so,and he could still hear their conversation*

V:J,I'll tell you this once,don't tell N about this,And keep him here just to be safe,you know what the human can do

J:Yes V

*Right after V and J,The two Disassembly Drones leave the building,Jason breaks out of all of his restraints and breaks out of his container with water going everywhere, then Jason breaks through the doors and continues to make his way to the exit. After what felt like a couple of minutes of wandering,Jason finally finds the exit and leaves the prison complex, re-emerging into the frozen wasteland but the cold doesn't really affect him so he continues his way through the city*

                           (2 Hours Later)

*Jason was walking around the city until he reached a tall structure that looked like it was made out of corpses*

*Jason then walks over to the tall structure to see that there's an entrance inside of the corpse tower so Jason walks over to the entrance and looks inside of the tower while the wind blows in Jason's mask and making his jacket like a cape*

*Then Jason gets a look at what's inside the tower to see what looks like a Landing Pod stuck to the ground while the ground is littered with worker drone pieces and dry oil*

*Jason continues to walk towards the Landing Pod and then looks down to see a still functioning worker drone head with the words "FATAL ERROR" on it,so Jason picks it up and inspects it for awhile and then gives it a light toss,throwing it on the ...

*Jason continues to walk towards the Landing Pod and then looks down to see a still functioning worker drone head with the words "FATAL ERROR" on it,so Jason picks it up and inspects it for awhile and then gives it a light toss,throwing it on the ground and he goes to the entrance to leave but then he hears a loud thud right behind him so he turns around quickly to see a male murder drone landed right behind him*

(To Be Continued)

(End of chapter 3 with 721 words)