Chapter 4:The Carol Of The Drowned

As the male disassembly drone stares at Jason, Jason just tilts his head at the disassembly drone then he reaches his hand to his holster and pulls out his machete, Then he holds the machete in his hands, waiting for the disassembly drone to make a move.

After a couple of seconds of a stare down, the disassembly drone flies towards him but Jason swings the machete, resulting in the disassembly drone going flying like a home-run ball, hitting one of the sides of the landing pod, Jason proceeds to w...

After a couple of seconds of a stare down, the disassembly drone flies towards him but Jason swings the machete, resulting in the disassembly drone going flying like a home-run ball, hitting one of the sides of the landing pod, Jason proceeds to walk over towards the hurt disassembly drone, as the murder drone got up, holding its head in pain and agony, he turns around and see's Jason about to swing at him, as Jason swung at the murder drone, the murder drone ducks just in time for the machete to slightly cut his pilot hat, so the murder drone gets back up, shocked for a second for what happened but then changes back to his x face and then charges into Jason, making him drop the machete he was trying to get unstuck from the landing pod, then the murder drone punches Jason a couple of times, barely even phasing Jason, then Jason goes for a powerful right hook at the murder drone but the murder drone ducks again making Jason miss him, so the murder drones counters with a hook to Jason's jaw but he also hits the mask along with it but Jason barely even flinches and it hurt the murder drones hand, then Jason turns his head to the murder drone to look at him before back-handing him, sending him flying to a wall and they hit the wall hard and fall to the ground, the murder drone lies on the ground face first, he winced in pain as he tried to get up but struggled while doing so, then Jason walks over to the landing pod and grabs the machete and pulls it out of the side of the landing pod and looks over at the murder drone as he finally fully gets up, then the murder drone looks at Jason but fear hits his face when Jason then throws the machete at him, he was too traumatized to move so...

*KRRRUUNCH*

Oil leaks on the snow as the murder drone has his last breath while the axe split his head apart but was still lodged in his head, as he had his last breath, he fell over on his back and his hat falls off his head and on the snowy floor

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma Ma

Jason walks over to the dead murder drone and puts his foot on his torso as he pulls the axe from his head, Jason then walks over to a little spot in the area and puts the axe down beside him and sit down to lie dormant until he has someone else to kill...

???:Hey you, Hockey mask!

This catches Jason's attention as he raises his head at looks at the direction where the voice came from, it came from a purple haired drone holding a railgun

             (End of Chapter 4 with 561 Words)A/N:Finally, we got chapter 4, sorry for the long wait, school and parents can take a toll on Wattpad, but I finally got it, hope you liked it

A/N:Finally, we got chapter 4, sorry for the long wait, school and parents can take a toll on Wattpad, but I finally got it, hope you liked it

Sincerely
BluSoldierv96