1

Alban woke up, looking around seeing a really tall building with a few smaller ones around it. he slowly stood up when an officer came up to him. "are you okay kid?" before Alban could answer another officer came running up with a normal looking person. "thats him! that boy stole my diamond ring!!" as Alban looked at everyone confused the two officers put him in handcuffs.

*time skip*

where is Alban you ask? in a jail cell. why? well because he is about to be questioned. is it VSF you ask? well.. yes actually it is. but most of all you want to know, is Sonny Brisko here? yes, yes he is.

"why am i in here!! i said i never took it! man, fulgur is gonna kill me once i get back." Alban yelled, hoping for a blonde to hear him and investigate. a few minutes after having yelled a officer came over to him, opening the cell door. "Taichou is ready to question you." the officer spoke as he handcuffed Alban for what felt like the fifth time. unknowingly Alban chirped out a "yes!" which in turn confused the officer.

as Alban was pushed into the room, he saw a blonde headed boy facing the other way. Alban being the happy catboy he is decided to tease the other. "oh nyo~ onii~" hearing the voice the blonde stood up turning around staring at the shorter boy shocked. getting his composure back he looked over at the officer. "change this to a private questioning, no one else is to observe or enter, understood?" the officer nodded his head and gave a "yes sir!" then walked out of the room.

"what the hell are you doing here?? wait no why are you in my cell?? why were you arrested??!"

"damn calm down, one at a time."

"why did you get arrested?"

"okay so, long story short... i woke up and was accused of stealing a diamond ring"

"did you?"

"Sonny!! why the hell would i steal here??"

"Alban"

"i never even saw a diamond ring, and even if i had thats not what i wanted from here, and you know that."

"..."

"uh aha anyway so next was..? why am i here? well someone left"

"right.. well did they find the ring on you?"

"oh uh.."

"so they did, but how?"

"i seriously have no idea how, i was framed!"

"fine but i am sending you back later, got it?"

"..without you... am i right?"

"Alban i know it hurts but i have things to do in my timeline."

"well so does everyone else! but none of us left like you did!"

"Alban im sor-" Sonny was cut off by a knock on the door.

Sonny got up from the chair and went to the door opening it "sorry to bother you Taichou, someone said they need to talk to the boy in here and wont take no for an answer" Sonny told the officer to lead the person to the room they were in. after a few minutes a face unfamiliar to Sonny, but familiar to Alban appeared.

"hello there Commander! nice to meet you. i apologize for the intrusion, but i must take this boy with me" Sonny looked over to the guy then over to Alban, Sonny noticed right away the fear being held in Albans eyes, something he has never seen. just as Sonny was about to speak he saw Alban stand up and walk over to the guy, fear causing his slim body to visibly shake. Sonny reached a hand out stopping Alban from walking any farther. "if you dont mind, he was caught in my patrol area so i would say it was a fair capture, wouldnt you agree? so by those means i shall be keeping him here."