3

Sonny was trying really hard to think of the officers that had brought Alban in, the only ones he could remember were two of his best and most trusted officers. Sonny decided to talk to the two officers, but first he wanted to talk to someone he could trust the most, someone he has worked with after leaving his timeline. pulling out the disc phone(what do i call it????) Uki answered with a confused look on his face. "why are you at VSF?" Uki asked hoping for a specific answer. "i need to talk to the detective, i want his opinion on something" Sonny sat back in his chair with his arms crossed. Uki noticed the confused and hurt look on Sonny's face, the other seemed to be deep in his own thoughts. Uki had Fulgur call Mysta on discord. "whats up guys!" Sonny heard the detective and sighed in relief. "hey Mysta so somethings have happen and uhm Sonny needs your help" Fulgur spoke to Mysta as he moved to sit next to Uki. "So.. SONNY??? didnt he? wait is he.. what?" Mysta was confused, it had been a little while since he heard that name. suddenly Sonny spoke, he hoped Mysta could hear him clearly. "Mysta, Alban was a part of the black market... and i have intel that he was sold to one of my officers" the look on Mysta's face went from happy so concerned and worried. "one of your officers? is Alban okay??" Mysta could tell by the look on Uki and Fulgur's face that something bad had happen. "oh... do you know who it is? there are a lot of officers at VSF right? how will you find him?" hearing those words made the other three even more worried for Alban. "the only people who saw Alban was two officers, the problem is... theyre my most trusted officers" Sonny felt himself slowly losing it, the two are is friends, they had joined VSF together, did one of them really do this? Sonny started getting lost in thoughts when Mysta's voice pulled him back to reality. "are they actually the only two? if you know for a fact they really are the only ones to see him... theyre not to be trusted, even if you three are friends, someone who cares about their officer job would not dabble in the black market unless assigned to. i know you want to trust them, i would too, but right now theyre the main suspects. anyway tell me what do we have on Alban so far? let me help you" Sonny felt relived that Mysta was going to help while Uki and Fulgur were shocked about how serious Mysta was being.

"some guy came to the interrogation room and took Alban from me, said something about him escaping a while back. it was actually one of those two officers that led him to the room even after getting orders to not disturb the interrogation, as Alban left he was shaking, there was so much fear in his eyes. i can contact Alban with the ears, but i cant hear his voice just beeps, i tal" Mysta cut off Sonny. "beeps? can those beeps be held out? like a long beep?" Sonny stopped and was trying to remember if it had happen before, while Uki and Fulgur looked at each other. " i think i made that possible" Fulgur spoke as he tried remembering how he set the beep. "can you ask Alban to hold out a word?" Mysta asked, to which Sonny tried

"Alban can you hear me?" Sonny waited for a response. "beep" sonny smiled as he heard the beep. "can you... do something for me?" Sonny could tell Alban hesitated before responding. "beep"  "could you... meow for a few seconds? like meow for a bit at once we want to see if the beep is longer depending on how long you hold out the letters" Sonny waited for a response hoping that it would work for where idea Mysta had. "beeeep" Sonny gave a quiet "yes!" as he heard the longer beep, he composed himself and looked at Uki and Fulgur . "it worked"

word count: 696 (HOW DID I MANAGE THAT NUMBER??? SSG27 XD )

its kinda short but i just wanted to get something for this story out becauSE ITS BEEN TOO LONG IM SORRY EVERYONE I LEGIT DIDNT REALIZE I FORGOT TO UPDATE THIS BOOK!! also i havent proof read anything so... ill fix any mistakes later today! and lastly... anyone else watch Almom struggle?? that stream was so funny also only people who have watched it will understand but like... REN STOP KIDNAPPING THE BABY YOU ALIEN!  

mochii~