Chapter 2 - Satisfied

Taehyung wants to cry.

"What do you mean by the file has already been delivered by someone?" He asks, tone whiny as he resists the urge to stomp his foot on the floor.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon looks up, hands busy chopping off apples surely for his mate.

Taehyung pouts. "I wanted to visit the pack house."

"Don't be silly." Namjoon chuckles and Taehyung rolls his eyes, nose scrunching at the heavy scent of his brother's mate lingering around the house.

"Whatever." Taehyung waves off, stealing a piece of apple and popping it in his mouth, smiling when he hears Namjoon sigh.

"Alpha?" A soft voice from upstairs has Taehyung's attention.

"Love, two minutes." Namjoon calls out, taking some pear as he cuts them into pieces too.

Taehyung cranes his head and looks up, seeing his brother-in-law, Kim Seokjin, stand at the top of the staircase grey bed sheet wrapped around his body while he clutches it to his chest, he looks like he'd been through hell but glowing and exceptionally beautiful.

"Hey, hyung." Taehyung waves at Seokjin, quite surprised when the other omega shies away but returns a timid wave back. "Uh, how are you doing?" He asks, kind of weirded out by how Seokjin is acting.

"I'm doing well." Seokjin's voice was so small that Taehyung almost misses it but he nods looking at his brother in question.

Namjoon shakes his head. "Heat as you know, your loud hyung who doesn't take any shit becomes really submissive that I'm concerned at times, he literally cries at everything so I have to calculate my words or his water works would burst and suddenly he is the worst omega Blue Moon has ever witnessed." He rants, but his voice doesn't go above a whisper and Taehyung smiles seeing just how caring Namjoon is towards Seokjin.

"I'm more surprised that he willingly calls you alpha, usually you're just Joon." Taehyung teases, voice just as low as he stands up and stretches. "Whatever I'm staying at Jimin's for the rest of the week, I've retrieved my books already." He points at the bag placed on the chair next to him. "If I forget something, I'll come back but I would rather not."

"Sorry," Namjoon says even when Taehyung knows he doesn't need that apology.

"Don't be, go have fun." Taehyung says as he walks towards the main door with his bag slung on his shoulder, Namjoon follows him behind with a plate full of fruits in hand.

Namjoon grunts. "It's anything but fun, trust me. Seokjin's personality takes a whole three-sixty turn and I'm so worked up during these days, I swear." He sighs and places a kiss over Taehyung's forehead. "Take care, brother. Please don't be a bother to the Parks and study well. Love you."

"Love you too, Joon hyung." Taehyung pecks Namjoon's cheek and then he is off to Jimin's, it's kind of late but the streets of Blue Moon are the safest for omegas to walk on with guards patrolling around.

Still, when Taehyung takes a turn to the corner he sees his brother standing out, his heart warms at the concern he waves at his brother just for Namjoon to wave back before he is out of his older brother's vision.

Humming a song Taehyung walks down the street, pouting over the fact that he forgot his phone with Jimin. So, he just looks around, people are still around going home from work or some just purchasing groceries from the vendors because the prices lower of the evenings specifically the prices of leafy vegetables has a huge drop from what it was in the morning and by the evening it's really cheap, all fruits and vegetables are.

Taehyung stops and greets his friend, Wong Yuk-hei, a chinese transfer student alpha by rank and the university's heartthrob.

Also, there is a rumour that Yuk-hei has a crush on Taehyung, but the omega has never paid much attention.