My Heart Reached Inside Of The Rose Petals

I would water every petal of the roses
With the raindrops of your heart and even though it may pull me in like a long summer night I can still see the look you give me as I open my eyes to see the real me and no matter how or where the summer waves have gone it all just seems to be both high and low but one sees the real me on the other side of the moon because once they found me again they only ever reached inside my heart with care but never found a way to cherish it like a crystal necklace the one that symbolizes who I am in a dream and how their may be two different sides to every story one with me looking up at the sun and then looking another second at the moon before I could even touch the rose petals of the ones I called the blue of the moon but you always made an appearance love me for who I was and who I could always be but there was still nothing that shaped the one that wasn't the real me and then the dreams began to push and make it everything come true even though everyone always had a funny way of showing it there was still no room in my dreams for a touch love ending so I guess the final question that has come to mind is, If your hand could reach inside my heart, what would you do with it?