The Beginning

Wade and Vanessa Wilson were having a normal day. Well as normal as can be for them. They were on their way home when Wade suddenly stops and sees a bunch of thugs kicking something. "Why won't it die?!"

Wade shoots all of them in the arms making all of them stop and hold their arms in pain. "That better not be a puppy or it's the dicks next time." Wade walked over with Vanessa by his side and they both gasped when they saw it wasn't a puppy, it was a baby. "Oh, you sick fucks."

Vanessa quickly picked up the baby and got out of the way while Wade took care of the punks making sure none of them will survive what he does to them. Right away Vanessa fell in love with the baby in her arms.

"Please tell me we got a live one." Wade said as he walks over wiping off some blood that got on his face.

"She's alive." Vanessa smiled.

"She?" Wade got a closer look and had a confused look on his face. There were no injuries on her at all, no bruising, no blood, no sign she was kicked.

"Can we keep her?" Vanessa asked right away. "We have talked about removing my birth control to have kids."

"Think we're ready?" Wade asked.

"I know we are." Vanessa said.

"Alright, let's take her home." Wade said also now in love.

When they got home they thought about names. "What about Mae? No that doesn't fit her it's too simple. Um Kristal with a K. No that doesn't fit either."

Wade smiles down at the baby in his arms while Vanessa looks up more names. He could tell right away his new daughter was special. "You know what, she looks like a Harmony."

"Harmony?" Vanessa asked.

"Yeah, I like it." Wade shrugged.

"Harmony." Vanessa repeated. "Yeah, I like it too, it's beautiful and fitting. Harmony Wilson it is."

Wade and Vanessa both raised Harmony as their own. Wade showed her off to all the other hitmen in the club and she turned all those killing lovers into marshmallows and was welcomed anytime. Vanessa took maternity leave at the club she worked at so she and Wade can make the apartment more suitable to raise a child. Wade locked up all his weapons and other things a child shouldn't see. The thought of anyone touching his daughter made him sick to his stomach.

Of course, when Harmony started showing she has powers Wade thought she was a mutant, it wasn't uncommon to have mutants in the area so it didn't surprise him much and he was relieved she had powers so she can protect herself. Wade has a very dangerous job and tries hard never to bring his work home with him. Wade and Vanessa tried their best to keep Harmony a secret which wasn't easy. Harmony has blue hair that flames up, she can also control fire. She started teleporting after a year and nothing can hurt her.

Wade and Vanessa of course loved the challenge and having a super baby but they didn't want to keep her locked in an apartment forever. They were worried if they just kept her locked up she'll want to run away when she's older so they decided to let her go to a mutant school while they were at work. There Harmony met the Wolverine who was assigned to watch her, it does take a lot to impress him but this girl was something else. Her blue fire didn't hurt him when he touched it but her red fire did and what was even more impressive was that Professor Xavier couldn't read her mind and she beat Colossus in arm wrestling.

"I don't think this kid is a mutant." Wolverine told Wade one day when he came to pick her up.

"What else could she be?" Wade asked curiously.

"I don't know." Wolverine admitted. "But whatever she is she sure is beyond powerful."

"That's my girl." Wade said proudly as he carried her out. "See ya Monday."