iii. Tabitha and the Boys Bathroom

"THE INNER CORE is solid

"THE INNER CORE is solid. The outer core is molten. The next layer. called the mantle, is mostly solid." Finney Looked down to his paper where he placed his space ship flashlight as if it was taking off. He looked to his left to who was sitting next to Donna.

Tabitha had her head laying on her arm and her knuckles had blood on them. Donna rubbed the girl on her shoulder, before she looked back to Finney who was staring at the ginger. Finney immediately turned away and Donna smirked at her friend and the boy. Then the bell rang and Finney ran out of the room, Tabitha jumped up at the sound and grabbed her bag and left.

Tabitha walked into the hall and outside, "Hey, Tab. Come here so you can clean your knuckles." Tabitha turned to Robin who was leaning on the wall next to the boys bathroom.

"That's the boys." Tabitha pointed out.

"I know." He pushed open the door.

Tabitha rolled her eyes and walked into the bathroom after the boy. The boys in the bathroom immediately turned to the two kids who just walked in.

"This is the boys." The ginger boy snarled at Tabitha. "I'm more of a man then you'll ever be." Tabitha rolled her eyes.

"Dipshits, move." The three boys moved to the side, Robin had Tabitha go in front of him.

"Hey Finn." The two acknowledged their friend. "What's happening?" Robin nodded, turning the sink on and letting Tabitha wash her hand off.

"You know, just keeping on and keeping on, I guess."

"Uh-huh." Tabitha looked over to the trio of boys.

"Moose got some damn sharp teeth. Knuckles bled all first period." Robin spoke. The three boys looked to each other and nodded, turning to leave.

"Hey." Tabitha called. "Fuck with Finn again. We fuck with you." The boys swallowed thickly and nodded.

"You can leave now." Robin flicked his hand at them, the boys left in a second.

Tabitha dried her hand and Robin gave her a red bandana he had in his back pocket. "Ew, Finn. I beg, piss when I'm not in the room." Tabitha grimaced when Finney walked over to a urinal. Finney and Robin looked to the girl and to each other before chuckling.

"I'm being so serious, Finney, if you piss in front of me I'm gonna fucking kill you, put your fucking dick away." Tabitha pretended to vomit.

"Thanks, by the way." Finney nodded at the two of them.

"You have to start standing up for yourself Finn." Tabitha threw her paper towel at him.

"Yeah, I know. Hey why'd you guys fight Moose?" He asked the two. "He was just shit talking. Pretty sure he'd back down. Nope." Robin and Finn chuckled, Tabitha smiled at the two.

"It was surprising when he swung, I almost laughed."

"I mean, did you guys have to?" Finney walked back and forth for a second. "It looked like you really hurt him."

"Tabs and I were just gonna knock his ass down. Whale at him a bit. But that wouldn't draw no blood." Robin walked from the sink to a stall and leaned on the divider.

"In a situation like that, the more blood, the better. For the crowd you know?" The raven haired boy nodded making a fist in the air after pulling the tape off of the roll. "It makes a stronger point."

"Hey guys, I'm gonna get to class, I'm finally getting good grades and I don't wanna ruin it." Tabitha scratched the back of her neck, "But you were sleeping in first, Thia." Finney pointed out, Tabitha gave him a look.

"I'll slap you." Tabitha threatened. Finney and Robin chuckled simultaneously when Tabitha turned away, her braids flying around her head.

"I'll see you guys." Tabitha smiled at the boys. She was happy to have friends like them. Her only real friend was her dog, and it's not like she can respond. The ginger was walking down the empty hall walking past the principals office before her name was called.

"Tabitha Lovat? Come here please." Tabitha stopped in her spot, turning slowly on her toes. She hesitated but then walked over to the woman.

"Now, I'm going to excuse you for not being in class, only because you're needed in here." Tabitha was immediately confused, why was she needed there? Was she in trouble?

Thousands of thoughts rushed in as she slowly walked into the office, there she was met with the two detectives she had spoken with months ago and Gwenny.

Once Gwenny seen Tabitha, she furrowed her eyebrows. "I assume you've already met them, and you know Gwendolyn. Go ahead and sit, they'd like to talk to the both of you."

Tabitha was beyond confused at this point, why would they want to talk to her now? Bruce went missing months ago, if they needed anything else they should've asked the day they came by. But instead of asking Tabitha walked to the chair next to gwenny.

"Ms. Blake, had told Amy Yamada, Bruce's sister about a dream she had, did she mention anything to you?" Tabitha shook her head, "Not even about you?"

Tabitha jerked her head to the girl on her right, "You had a dream with me in it and you didn't tell me?"

"Can you tell us why Tabitha was in the dream?"

"She was with Bruce and that was it, that's the only time I seen her." Tabitha scrunched her eyebrows.

Gwenny had only dreamed about Tabitha once, that was when Tabitha got hit by a truck and broke her leg, it wasn't bad, it's not like the bone was sticking out of her skin. Tabithas brother sued the driver and they got tons of money. But Tabitha only got to spend a hundred of it because Shane wants her to go to college, something he wasn't able to do, because well, they're poor and who would watch after Tabitha?

"And what were they doing in the dream?"

"Bruce told Tabiths to run, I think. But she looked at him and ran. That's all I remember." Gwenny looked at her older friend who looked like her dog just jumped out of her window again to play in her backyard.

"Tabs, did you know these dumbasses thought I was The Grabber?" Tabitha snorted, "You? The Grabber? The one who kidnapped Vance Hopper last spring? Thats crazy. But if that's it I'll be going now, I m finally getting good grades and you're ruining it for me." Tabitha smiled, Gwenny looked up at the statement of her grades and gave her a quiet good job. Tabitha grabbed her bag with her non-bandaged hand and walked to the door.

"Ms. Lovat, may I ask why your hand is bleeding?" The principal asked. Tabitha looked down to her hand, to Gwenny and back to her principal before shaking her head and walking out.

TUREIS TALKS!
< gwenny and Tabi 3
< Tabs and Robin 3
< thia and finnlard 3
is it bad I don't like this chapter?
lol guys my brother got
hit by a truck and broke his
leg in 2019