Untitled Part 5

Just than, Riley came over to her sister looking all lost and confused.

"Gee sis, is everything okay?"

Riley just stared blankly at her as she thrusted a golden ticket into her hand. "Riley, what?"

Riley stared angerily at her sister, pointing at the ticket in her sister's hand, and frowned. "That guy sure to show off. Look what that wise guy on my ticket"."

Sophia looked confused as she glanced from her sister to the ticket and back up again. Clearly something was bothering her sister. if only she could figure out what; then her sister spoke. "L-E." What the heck does that mean?" Sophia opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted by the booming voice of the conductor over the intercom. "Next stop," the conductor started, sounding a bit unsure of himself he pulled out a brown clipboard. Scratching head vigorously he said. "Ummm... all I can say is that it- it's a house located somewhere in Godric's Hollow"

"Darn, I thought we were for sure for the side of the tracks". Someone on board piped up, that someone said as they looked outside one of the trains massive windows. Sophia managed to do the same as the train screeched to a stop.

Sophia stayed outside, looking at what appeared to be a boy, a boy in what appeared to be hand-me-down pajamas. The brown headed boy stood in awe as the conductor managed to utter the exact same thing that he had said to Sophia. Except for one thing, it seems this boy believe in Santa for he did not receive the additional questions as she. Still the boy surprisingly did the same as what Sophia had done.

Sophia watched sadly as the moment the young boy stood back the train seemed to speed off with him, leaving him standing where he was; though it wasn't long before he sort of came to his senses- suddenly, as if by magic his legs seemed to work, fumbling a bit in the deep snow be ran in a sort of scattered zig-zag like uneven pattern trying ever so desperately to match the trains speed.

"Come on-" Sophia called, waving her hand to reinforce her words. "Hurry up" she called out into the wind one final time, but all was in vain as Sophia watched helplessly as the small boy went down... the train leaving him in the dust.