~CODICIL~

Preface

This is the tale of the love witnessed by the world and expressed through the pair of eyes that look for each other every instant.
The Love that endured in the rigid times.
Their Love takes many forms, manifesting itself in beautiful contexts and culminating in embraces. The quest that subjects their love.

_________________________________

Dedication

I bow down to the TriDevas.
The essence of this universe's very existence.

𑁍𑁍𑁍

I join my palms in respect of the tridevis.
The essence of divinity.

𑁍𑁍𑁍

I seek the blessings of sidhivinayak to commence the beginning of this book.

᯽᯽᯽

ॐ देविकानन्दनाय विधमहे वासुदेवाय धीमहि तन्नो कृष्ण:प्रचोदयात"

This work is made in the respect of Shri Krishna, Devi Radha, Devi Rukmini,
Devi Satyabhama,
Devi Jambavati, Devi Kalindi, Devi Mitravinda,
Devi Nagnajiti, Devi Bhadra, and Devi Lakshmana.

_________________________________

DISCLAIMER

Copyright ©️ 2022
Dharā (bloominginmythology)

All rights reserved. No parts of this publication shall be reproduced, transmitted, utilized or stored in any form or by any means known now or hereinafter invented, electronic, digital or mechanical including photocopying, recording, scanning or by any information storage or retrieval system, without the prior written permission from the author.

This piece of work will consist of a few fictional elements to give the book a proper storyline.

Any similarity is purely a coincidence. It is not with the motive of copying someone else's effort.