Family Findings

A/N: Hey ya'll I'm back! I hope you're ready for this new chapter, sorry if I didn't post for a bit I kept wanting to write but then losing motivation. Like always these characters belong to 911 on Fox not me sadly :( I hope you enjoy and pls tell me if you want chapter 4 or more ideas for later chapters. Alright, enjoy!

Eddie POV:

As Chris walks out of the room he shuts the door. Of course. I couldn't do anything else but burry my face into my hands and laugh my ass off. After a few minutes of me and Buck laughing he asks "Well then, would you like to continue where we left off? The doors closed..and locked now" Buck said walking to the door and locking it. Of course, Buck wanted to continue after that incident. Before you knew it we were back to the way we were before the event. A couple of hours later, Eddie woke up next to Buck (The second time today). Eddie laid in bed and thought about who else Buck and him were going to have to tell. He knew Christopher knew and was probably traumatized now, but the 118, Athena, Maddie, Buck's parents, and his were next on the list. Eddie turned to face Buck and asked "How should we go about telling everyone?". "Well, To tell the 118 and Maddie, we should wait until a time where everyone's all together," Buck said. "When will that be?" Eddie asked. "I'm not sure, maybe for Valentine's Day we'll have a party, it's coming up in a few days," Buck said. They agreed with this deal and decided to spend their time playing with Chris and watching movies until the next day. Later that night Eddie lay in bed with Buck by his side. He knew that they were in for a lot at the valentines party. He set an alarm for the morning with their next shift.

Bucks POV:

I woke up to Eddie's alarm. I tossed and turned not wanting to get up. Eddie had already gotten up and gotten Chris up, I knew this because Eddie wasn't at my side and I knew Chris had school today. I turned over and turned off Eddie's alarm groaning at the thought of having to work a shift today. I got up placing my feet on the cold ground. I walked over to the closet, grabbing some of Eddie's clothes because I hadn't brung my own. I really needed to go back to my apartment and grab some of my own, but in the meantime, I could wear Eddie's. I walked out to see Eddie rushing around the kitchen with Chris at the table. "Morning guys," I said in a sleepy tone. "Oh come on Buck don't tell me you're tired, we have a long shift today," Eddie said putting a plate of bacon and eggs on the table. I sleepily walked over to the table and sat down. "Morning Buck!" Chris said with a smile. "Morning buddy," I said beginning to eat my bacon. "Buck my sweatshirt looks good on you," Eddie said with a sly smirk. I know he was trying to get me flustered. "Thanks, but it really does look better on you," I said laughing. After we were done eating, Eddie called Carla to come take Chris to school. Carla was already on her way and prepared. She arrived and said her greetings as we left to get in Eddie's car. I walked hand in hand with Eddie to his car. I opened the passenger door because Eddie likes to drive. We drove to the 118 station and I had a feeling today would be something.

Eddie's POV:

As we got to the station I could tell Buck was nervous, it was our first time back since admitting our feelings. I grabbed his hand in support and parked the car. We got out and I locked the car. Walking towards the station. As we came in I heard a "Hey lovebirds" Coming down from above. It was Hen, I was questioning what she was talking about until I realized we were holding hands. I let go quickly and said "Oh come on Hen, are we not allowed to hold hands?" She laughed as Chim came in. "What? Buck and Eddie are holding hands now?" Chim said walking up to us and crossing his arms. "Oh shut up guys," I said. "Okay, but I still believe you guys are secretly dating" Hen yelled down. I felt a blush creep up on my face. If only she knew. Me and Buck went to change into our uniforms in the locker room. Buck took his hoodie off and damn he looked good. "You look even better with my hoodie off," I said joking. Buck got up close to me and said a quiet "Really?". I could feel his breath on my lips. As I went to kiss him I heard the door open. Our faces were still inches apart from each other as Chim walked in. "What were you guys just doing?" Chim asked suspiciously. "Nothing" Buck and I said in unison. "Okay you weirdos, get your uniforms on..." Chim said questionably walking out of the locker room. "Damn we almost got caught," I said. "Yea we gotta be more careful," Buck said nervously. We changed into our uniforms and came out, seeing Bobby waiting for us. "Hey, guys what's up with you two this morning," Bobby said. "What you think something's up with us? Nothing is," I said. "Uh Eddie, I meant what's up with you guys as a greeting, not an actual question, but that does make me think something really is up," Bobby said. "I'm telling you, they're dating," Hen said. "Not true, drop it guys," Buck said. "Okay.." Hen replied. The bell rang and it was time for our first call of the day. We rushed to get our gear on and head towards our call. When we got there, it was a neighbor of a house that was on fire. He seemed concerned but sort of calm which was questionable. "Buckley, Diaz!" Bobby shouted, "Get inside and get the family out!" "Hen, Chim! You'll do medical once they get out! Alright everyone go!" Bobby yelled. Me and Buck raced inside the burning house. We raced up the stairs and I heard a quiet "Help!" Coming from a room on the right. I busted the door open as Buck called out for any more people. As I got in, I saw a little girl pinned under some wood that had fallen from the ceiling. I called for Buck and we were able to lift the wood off of her and get her out. She had burns on her legs and cuts all over her body. I picked her up and carried her down the stairs and out the door. I handed her to Hen and quickly raced back up to Buck too fast for Bobby to say anything about how Buck didn't come down with me. Buck had found the parents, they both thankfully didn't have any visible major injuries. "ARREST HIM ARREST HIM" The mother yelled as we helped her down the stairs. "Ma'am arrest who?" I asked as we got outside. "MY NEIGHBOR ARREST HIM, HE TRIED TO KILL US" she yelled and yelled. "HIM!" the mother yelled as she pointed to the man we spoke with earlier. It was the guy who had called 911. The man saw this and made a run for it. "Bobby we need the police!" I yelled. Bobby called for backup as we set the parents down with Hen and Chim. "What are you doing? Get him!" The father cried. "Sir, we called for backup and I assure you they'll find him. But for now we have to do our jobs and put out the fire and help you," Hen said attending to his injuries. We put out the fire and soon enough Athena and her team arrived. They caught the man who had been hiding behind a tree nearby the whole time. People really do make me question sometimes. As Athena put the man in the back of her car she said "I'll join you all for some dinner at the station later, okay?". "Alright!" Bobby said and she was off. Bobby started to clean and pack up, along with Hen and Chim. Buck and I saw this as the perfect opportunity to have some alone time. Me and Buck went behind the fire truck to talk. "Boy was that a call, I would've never expected," I said. "Yea, I'm just glad we're okay," Buck said. "Yea me too," I said leaning in for a kiss. I quickly kissed Buck, the feeling only lasting for a few seconds before we ourselves had to start packing up to leave.

Hen's POV:

As me and Chim packed up the ambulance with everything ready to go, I started to wonder where Buck and Eddie went. "Hey, have you seen the lovebirds anywhere?" I asked Chim. "No, I haven't actually, where would they go?" Chim asked. "I don't know, I'm gonna go look for them, you stay here and get everything ready to go," I said walking to the front of the ambulance. The fire truck was parked right next to our ambulance, so I assumed they were either inside or hidden at the back. I hid behind the ambulance and peeked towards the back of the truck. There I saw Buck and Eddie sharing a kiss. I almost screamed when I saw it, I knew they were acting different today. I snapped a sneaky quick picture of them. Who was I gonna tell? When would I tell them? I decided I was gonna save this gold for dinner, that'll really get everyone surprised. I couldn't wait to become rich from the bet I put on them. I walked back to Chim and asked "You ready to go?".

Bucks POV:

We arrived back at the station just in time for Bobby to start cooking dinner. Me and Eddie parked the truck and went to take our gear off. We walked upstairs to Chim and Hen who were currently dueling against each other in a video game. We sat and watched as Hen crushed Chim in the game and celebrated her victory. Athena arrived shortly after. "What you cooking it smells good in here!" Athena said with a smile. "I'm cooking some good old chicken noodle soup, because with the call we just had I think we could all use some comfort food for dinner," Bobby said. "Good call cap," I said walking over to look at the soup cooking on the stove. It looked and smelled delicious, I couldn't wait to have dinner. I went back to sit with the team as we played more video games. "Alright everyone, dinners served!" Bobby called from the kitchen. I walked over, sitting down right next to Eddie. We all grabbed a bowl and filled it with soup, starting to make small talk. "So, everyone, I have an important announcement to make about the lovebirds over here," Hen said. I knew it was over right then and there. "So has anyone else recently realized Buck and Eddie have been acting really weird?" Hen asked. "Yea.. this morning they were in the locker room, up real close, looked like they were about to kiss!" Chim said. "This morning I did hear about you two holding hands," Bobby said. "You two have just always seemed romantic to me," Athena said with a laugh. "See, Buck, Eddie, we're all catching up to you, and I know it's true. Today I saw you both kissing behind the truck! And I have proof too!" Hen said holding up her phone with a picture of us kissing. I never have felt so embarrassed, the whole team burst out with a gasp but then a laugh. "Alright everyone, hand over your $20," Hen said. "Oh, seriously I thought you forgot about that" Chim said handing over his money. "Well, I've been knowing this for a while!" Athena said. Everyone burst out with laughter again. "And on the job too?" Athena said laughing. "Alright alright everyone, Buck, Eddie, I support you and love you no matter what, but I can not have you kissing on the job okay? No more of that alright you two?" He asked. "Alright," I said. "But we were planning to tell you at Valentines," Eddie said. "Well, I'm so glad I got to have the sneak peek of what's gonna happen at the Valentine's party," Athena said. "Yea you guys still have a lot of people to tell," Chim said, "But don't worry I'll tell Maddie for you" He added on. "Don't you dare she'll kill me!" I said joking. The rest of the shift was pretty calm. We got a couple of weird calls like a guy who kept a girl hostage and we had to pick her up, and a couple of people calling demanding that there was an emergency but there never was. "Well, our plans got spoiled," I said. "Yea but there's also two other whole families we have to tell," Eddie said hinting at our families. "I know, that's gonna be one vicious Valentines," I said walking out with Eddie's hand in mine.

A/N: Thank you for reading this absolutely ridiculous chapter, I'll probably have chapter 4 done in a few days so enjoy this while you can. Again give me any suggestions for chapters if you wanna see anything specific. Like always love ya'll and thank you for reading!