[ Witch-Man ]

Fandom(s): The Vampire Diaries, DC

Character(s)/OCs: Damon Salvatore/Damon Bleak, Alice Winston, Agnes Winston

Pairing: Possible Damon/Elijah, BROTP Damon & Kol

Season/Movie: Season Three

OC, background: Damon Bleak, son of Mordechai and Chasity Bleak, brother of Klarion and Beluah. Follows Seven Soldiers: Klarion, they leave Limbo Town and Damon no longer feels like its his place – he is found by Lillian Salvatore and brought into the family, he molds the minds of Giuseppe and Stefan (who was 7 at the time) to remember that the fourteen year old has always been with them.

 Follows Seven Soldiers: Klarion, they leave Limbo Town and Damon no longer feels like its his place – he is found by Lillian Salvatore and brought into the family, he molds the minds of Giuseppe and Stefan (who was 7 at the time) to remember that...

001. the witch-man

Damon had secrets – he always had, ever since Lillian Salvatore found him and brought him to Giuseppe Salvatore. Lillian, who had seen him in his true form and encouraged him to hide, had taken him in when Stefan was only seven years old. He had taken the role of 'big brother' once more, having adapted the Salvatore family's minds to him always being with them. Lillian knew, but didn't say anything about it.

Now, he was sitting across from Niklaus and Elijah Mikaelson – powerful in their own birthright. Mikaelson witches were to be feared, Mikaelson vampires even worse and the Mikaelson hybrid was the worst mortal creature you could ever face. His brother, Stefan, had foolishly taken the coffins containing the Mikaelson family and wanted to deny any joy they had. Foolish, in his eyes but he couldn't control his brother or his insane choices.

Damon opened his mouth to speak ‐ eyes had snapped to him, before a frantic knock at the door had interrupted him. He narrowed his eyes, a familiar feeling fell over him and his eyes widened. He quickly ran to the door, ignoring the confused crowd behind him and opened the door to two blue-skinned witch-girls. "What the hell?" he heard Stefan mutter as Damon studied the girls, "What are you doing here?" Damon asked urgently as the two scared girls whimpered. He sighed, of course – his homeland manners had been rusty, after all.

"From where do you hail?" he asked, seeing their eyes light up at the familiar words. "Agnes, daughter of Isaac and Eleanor Winston. We hail from Winston villa, Chain Street in Limbo Town." the eldest girl spoke, "Alice, daughter of Isaac and Eleanor Winston. Of Winston Villa, Chain Street in Limbo Town" the younger girl echoed as they stared at him curiously. "And you, sir?" Alice asked curiously, he sighed slightly, "Damon, son of Chasity and Mordechai Bleak. I hail from Bleak Villa, Shackle Street in Limbo Town. To what do I owe?" Damon asked as they gasped. "Damon, son of Chasity and Mordechai Bleak? Brother of Beulah Bleak and Klarion Bleak?" Agnes looked shell-shocked, "A thousand bells have past since you have last stepped foot in Limbo Town!" Alice rushed out as Damon nodded. "What brings you to the Blue Rafters?" Damon asked in concern, "Our familiars!" Agnes cried, "They were taken! Of creature not known, but spoken of, something deep within the parting of worlds!" Agnes cried again, this time of pure worry and anguish over her familiar as Damon narrowed his eyes. "A familiar-snatcher? How odd, they usual go for the witch-children first." Damon mentioned, "They were! The light had stopped them, the box!" Alice spoke up and Damon winced at the memory of the Horigal getting run over by a train. "Ah yes, that would stop most things that crawl near Limbo Town." Damon deadpanned as he muttered to himself, "And how did you find me? I have been away for thousands of bells, after all." Damon rose an eyebrow as they both suddenly looked sheepish.