[ Vampire Next Door ]

Fandom(s): The Vampire Diaries

Character(s)/OCs: Wynonna Salvatore

Pairing: None, Kai and Wynonna BROTP

Season/Movie: Pre-TVD

OC, background: Wynonna, twin sister of Stefan Salvatore, decided to go to highschool in Portland as an eighteen year old student – 1990, huh? She last saw her brothers seventy years ago in Chicago, where she learnt about werewolves from Rebekah and Niklaus – she promised the latter she'd give word if a Petrova doppelgänger was born and left before Mikael attacked, meaning she wasn't compelled to forget her best friends. After the visit she decided to learn more about the supernatural world, and usually 'hung out' with witches – siphoners, heretics and all possible hybrids fascinating her.

The plan was her to be trapped in the Prison World with Kai – she sends a letter to Klaus before attempting to save him. Saying, "If I don't send another letter in a weeks time this is what happened.." blah blah blah, Joshua Parker is now hunted by Klaus Mikaelson (and later Rebekah Mikaelson) and Kai & Wynonna would be out of the Prison World around season 3 (possibly before Finn's death, when Bonnie is unlinking them all — Klaus could of gotten the ascendant before he got to Mystic Falls and hyperfocused on his curse. When he gets Bonnie's blood is also gets her to preform the two spells [which yes, does endanger her – she'll be passed out from the amount of energy used], and Wynonna and Kai would be free)

 When he gets Bonnie's blood is also gets her to preform the two spells [which yes, does endanger her – she'll be passed out from the amount of energy used], and Wynonna and Kai would be free)

WHISPERS ravaged the gossip-seeking teens of Portland's high-school. A new family had moved into town, the Parkers, and now everyone was eager to see their children – if they had any, that was. According to the gossip, the eldest twins were eighteen – senior year, Malachai and Josette. They were the only ones that kind of mattered to Wynonna, as they were in her year. Which meant, more annoying people in her classes wanting to know if she was a spooky witch – she truly had respect for witches, she really did, but if some idiot said the words 'Witchy Wynonna' once more she was going to decapitate them. She watched from afar as Malachai and Josette were quickly taken in by the most popular cliques, and just knew she'd be brought up somehow.

"Who's that?" she heard Malachai ask, "That's witchy Wynonna." another guy, Brody perhaps, spoke with a sneer. "Witchy Wynonna?" Malachai asked, "Wynonna Salvatore, she's weird dude. Most think she's like a vampire, or something. She doesn't live with anyone, no one even know where her parents are. It's like she showed up one day and never settled in, waiting to leave." Brody explained and she scrunched her nose up in disgust. She did not live one hundred and fourty-four years to be known as the lone witch. She was just glad that her 'daylight ring' was a tongue piercing so it was more discreet and her earrings were made by Emily Bennett to disguise her supernatural presence.