Chapter 1:Where are we?

Yami's POV

Where the hell am I, what is this place?..

 "Wasureta! you there?" I said inside of my head. Hoping he would response.

  "Yea, I'm here why?"

"Where are we?" 

"How would I know?" 

Ugh, you are no use I looked around the room and noticed that I'd been bandaged up not surprised

  "Yami! I hear footsteps coming" 

"Footsteps? Oh, wait! I hear it too! uh, I don't know what to do play dead?"

  "*Facepalm* why did I possess you again?"

"You love me that's why the footsteps are getting loud, time to play dead >:) before Yami can play dead a faceless guy in a suit opens the door staring at Yami. Uh, Wasureta what do I do?" 

  "Honestly I have no idea goodbye bish"

"THAT LITTLE!" whoops look like I said that out loud. 

 "Uh, I mean WHO ARE YOU!?" 

  "Allow me to introduce myself I'm Slenderman but you may call me Slender or Slendy, what's your name child?"

 Uhh ok, the faceless guy can talk not what you see every day but I'll introduce myself

 "Um, I'm Yami Tanaka... And I'm Wasureta!"

Slender's POV

Alright, so this child has a Split-Personality, not surprised

 "Child, how are you feeling?" I asked

  "I'm feeling a bit dizzy not gonna lie also I'm having a splinting headache! " The younger individual replied, holding his forehead and rubbing his temples to soothe the pain.

 "Child, how about you rest to allow your wounds to heal alright?" I gave him a blanket and went out of the room there I saw Hoodie, Masky, and Toby curiously peeking through the door.

 "Slender who was that in the spare room?" asked Masky.

 "I'll tell you all later, right now bring EJ here" Masky and Hoodie went to get EJ once he arrived I told him to check on Yami to make sure nothing else was wrong, that ditch that he fell into was pretty deep so just to make sure everything is fine.

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* ____________________________ *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

Hello everyone, sorry this chapter is short but I'll make chapter 2 longer I promise! see you soon my killers! <33