Chapter 4: Awaken

Yami's POV

P-please just stop! I want to get out of this nightmare! I-I know I'm worthless I was the reason  A҉k҉i҉r҉a҉ died...  A҉k҉i҉r҉a҉  M҉i҉y҉a҉z҉a҉k҉i҉ (...  UGH STOP! My hands are bleeding blood from my eyes and mouth I feel weird i-i...

Slenderman's POV

"C-child! What's wrong?!" I asked.

There was blood coming from his hands, eyes, and mouth I was so worried that I didn't know what to do I just stood there asking if he was alright, Sally went to get EJ he came in, I told him what wrong he took Yami and went in a hurry I waited for a while now I still can't proceed what had just happened is he going to be okay this thing went in my mind...After a time EJ came out of the room.

"Yea, he's fine he just got a little stress from something well that's what I think his heartbeat was pretty fast," EJ said.

 "Well all that matters is he's alright," I said relieved.

Yami's POV

It's all dark.. where am I? Those voices there... gone...  I sighed in relief what a minute.. hmmm did I forget something or someone? 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 "Meh, they must be not important."

"I hate you y-you BITCH!! YOU HAD ME SO FUCKING WORRIED!Wasureta screamed, making an echoing effect in my head.

"OUCH! OH WAIT I AM A BITCH (Finally he realizes that-) Wasureta I am SO SORRY FOR FORGETTING YOU! it's OK I remember you existed now!!"

"No you bitch I was w-worried because... because something happened to you-"  Wasureta said in a hushed, muffled tone, but I still understood it.

 WAIT WHAT?! WASURETA WAS WORRYING ABOUT ME?!?! For the first time in over, I think DECADES... he sounds like he's crying AND he's worrying about me?  

"Y-you what?"

 "S-shut up motherfucker" He said in a much more..HIM tone.

 Yeah, he swore at me, it's basically him showing affection to me-

  "AWW WASURETA THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOO SWEET!!" 

  "Yeah, yeah, anyways ya gonna wake up or?.. WAIT what the fuck happened back there? why weren't you replying to me ... and about A҉k҉i҉r҉a҉ ?"  Wasureta said in an interrogating tone.

"Um, I uh NOTHING-"

"Stop lying >:/!!"

"I'm not :D!"

"You are!"

"No"

"Yes"

"No" 

"Yes"

"NOO!"

"YESS!"

"OK SHUT UP!!!"

"I...j-just.. it was..."

"Random..."

"Voices in my head..?"

"What was it about?  Wasureta said with curiosity.

 "It was about- you know what forget it!"

"W-what! Yami you know I know when you are scared it's OBVIOUS Those voices will haunt you unless you don't tell anyone about it!"

"Nahh it's fine! Anyway.. wait how long were we in um pitch darkness? OwO"

" Uhh I don't know- "

"HOLY FUCK I NEEDA GET INTO REALITY !!" 

"LANGUAGE!!!! " Wasureta screamed but to this point, I was used to it and ignored him.

I woke up to see a HELL of the amount of people, people I hadn't even met!

" Wassup bitches I'm back into reality and my head hurts get me freakin tea ASAP!!" I said in a calm, chill tone as if nothing ever happened.

"C-child your awake!" said Slenderman, while leaving a sigh of relief.

"Isn't it obvious?" I said in a joking manner. 

I heard a slight chuckle from... EJ? I suppose.

"Oh, You look cool!! Plus the weird monochrome clown!" I said sitting on the side of the bed.

 The clown's eyes widened a little so I said... 

"I don't think clown man never seen a 5-year-old swear before or what?" I smirked widely 

"I like this kid Oh!, and the name Laughing Jack or  LJ" I looked confused for a sec but then some shit that I was supposed to say in my head came out my mouth

 "Ok first of all why do all of ya'll have a weird name? prob cause you all are killers with BOMBASTIC pasts-"  I quickly covered my mouth as I said that..

They looked at me with a HUGE freak in death glare I could never focus with direct contact it was scary... 

" Tough kid getting scared eh?" 

"Shut up Wasureta-"

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* ____________________________ *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

October 1st, 2023- Hello my lil killers! this chapter has been improved and rewritten! hope you like it! cyaa!

Hello, my little killers <33!! should I call you Lil Killers instead OwO? Wait no that is weird how are ya? good okay so that is for Chapter 4! See you all on Friday Adios!

Also a Lil meme(I think it is a meme or is it idk lol) my friend made I think lol-

Jeff the killer gets married 

He had a baby with his wife/husband

He is in his rocking chair cradling his baby

The baby ain't sleeping instead the baby is crying so Jeff is pissed

He said, "Go to sleeeeeeeeeeeep ugggggghhh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease go to sleep go to sle- bABy CrIEs        go. To. Fucking. Sleeeep  JeFF PuLLS OUT hIs FUCKINGLY ShArp KNIFE"

His husband/wife comes in  

He/She hears Jeff saying "Go. To Sleep in a Singsony and taunting voice "

"J-jeff that's our child

End of meme

     ~By me Best friend  the most awesome friend in the world and she is definitely not the one writing this behind my back