Recovery Part 2

Hey guys....i'm sorry if the storry is boring...i promise,you'll scream when you read this chapter.Someone declare his love,(ops,i accidently tell you guys,try your best to guess who)Starting from this episode,i promise to give romantic and cute scene Lily with..........(hehehe,keep reading)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lily POV
I hear Michey says,"It's my turn!Teach me how to play".He repeat over and over,i can't barely stand anymore,"Fine Michey! Just stop hopping around" i continue to see him hopping around me.He's so annoying,but lucky him,his face is terribly cute.His adorable baby face can't hardly denied. Well i end up teaching him.He grin when he finally got the tune,it did take a few hours.Then Leo come to us and cross his hand,"Michey,don't you think your time is too long?" Michey giggle,"Easy dude,you can have her.Thanks for the class anyway Lily" then he rush to his room,probably want to read his comic.Leo then help me stand up."Come" one short word come out from Leo and he quickly drag me out from the lair.'Where're we going" i say and start to run to keep up with him. My,he is, fast. We then stop in the sewer,a little far from the lair.he pull me to sit down and i just follow him.

"Recognise this?" Leo then show something in his hand,....my mp3! He hand me one of side of the earphone.I put it in my ear and hear a song that i miss so much,Let her go by passenger! I then lean myself to Leo's shoulder and close my eyes,i could sense he's suprise at first but then he just relax. I begin to settle down when.......the music stop. I open my eyes and stare to Leo,look like there's something he want to say. I pull out the earphone from my ear and face Leo."Look,Lily. There's something i want to tell you." Leo begin." I want to tell you a long time ago,just please don't freak out" he face me and touch my shoulder with both of his hand,"I-I-I love you"

My eyes widen as i hear that,did i catch that right? "I mean it" i keep study Leo's eyes as he says,then my smile spread and i hug him,"Me too Leo,me too" i say and burried my face into his shoulder."Thanks Lily" Leo whisper to me and hug me back. Suddenly my eye s widen,i quickly let go of my arms from Leo and cover my mouth with both of my hand.Leo seem to be confuse."Lily? you're okay?"Leo ask and touch my head."I-I-I remeber,I remember again! Oh Leo,i remember again!!" Leo eyes also widen in shock,"Really?you mean..you remember back?" I quickly nod,"yes,yes,yes i do!"

Leo then pick me up bridal style and spin me around.We end up fall onto each other,and burst to laugh.We quickly head to the lair and Leo call everyone in hurry."What's wrong? Did Lily faint? Did she forget even more? Did the mutagen in her is unstable? Did she..." Donnie can't finish what he want to say because Raph put a big ball of paper into his mouth."Could you just shut up and let Leo speak?" Everyone focus on Leo and me." I would delight to tell you....but let just leave it to Lily." I've regain my memory back!" I exclaim.Everyone come to me and ask in disbelief." "How can you remember back?" Donnie be the first who ask,i glimps at Leo and say" Leo and i have a walk in the sewer when i found the place where i lost my bag,suddenly i remember!" I lie,well,at least Leo and i won't have to answer so many question about us declaring our love to each other,right?

"Come Lily,i have to do some light checkment on you." I just follow Donnie to his lab.After all the weird check up thing,Donnie says that i'm fully recover! "Look like you can go to school tomorrow" Master Splinter suddenly interrupt. Oh man,i totally forgot about school,oh well.
April and Casey went home and the others are also excuse to bed.I prepare my things up and my uniform .'Horray' i 'miss' book 'so' much.I lay on my bed and within a few second,i asleep.