𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏- 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫

-> 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝟲.𝟯𝟬 𝗔𝗠 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗺𝘀

"Jackie have you seen my cheer outfit?" Chrissy says and walks into my room, "no why?" I ask her and take my headphones off. "Well I have to find it before school and I can't seem to find it in my room" she says and tightens her ponytail, "ask mom, I haven't seen it" I say and grab my books to put in my bag.

That ladies and gentlemen men is my lovely sister, Chrissy. She's the Queen of Hawkins high, she's perfect in everything and every way. And yes I love my sister deeply but sometimes she gets on my nerves, how is she so perfect?. Well if you're wondering about me, I'm not so perfect. I'm not the Cheerleader thats dating the Most popular Jock at school, I'm not the beloved and kind girl at school. I'm the girl you don't really notice in high school, it's been like that since Kinder-garden but yeah I'm Not Chrissy Cunningham...Im not Her. My only friend was my sister and now she barely talks to me cause she's busy with cheer, this year my parents made me join the cheer squad.

I get dressed in my casual comfy clothes, baggy jeans, Shirt, flannel and white converse shoes. I grab my bag and go downstairs, "Chrissy can we go?" I ask and grab an apple from the counter. "Yes sure let's go" she says and we walk out, "so you found it?" I ask her and take a bite out of my apple. "Ah yes I did, don't be late to the cheer practice ok?" She reminds me, I nod.

-𝑯𝒂𝒘𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍-

I walk into school and Go to my locker, "hey sis" Chrissy says to me. "Hmm?" I say and turn around, "try to make friends ok? We are almost out of high school and-" She explained but I stopped her. "Chris, I have friends ok? They're just not in school anymore" I reassured her and closed my locker, she nodded and smiled. I say bye to Chrissy and go to my first class, my least favourite class: Math.

->𝙇𝙐𝙉𝘾𝙃
I walk into the cafeteria and grab my tray, I look at all the full tables and think : well shit.
I look for some free space in the crowd of Dumb high school teens, I spot the Nerd table... Bingo.
I walk up to them and they all stare at me like they have never seen a female before, "hey can I sit here? Every other table is full" I say and give them a half way smile. "Uhm n-" Nancys brother was about to finish but a guy with a thinking cap interrupted him, "Yes sure" he says and I sit down.
"Thanks!" I say and put my things down, they all stay quiet. "So how's your sister?" I ask Nancys brother, "she's ok?..how do you know my sister?" He asks. "Let's say that me and her used to be friends" I explain, "what's your name?" I ask him. "Mike?" He says with a stupid look, "what's your name?" They guy with the cap asked. "Oh my apologies where are my manners! My name is Jacqueline" I say messing around, "Jacqueline what?" A guy with a red flannel asked. "Cool shirt and Its Cunningham" I say and Mike spit out his drink, "CUNNINGHAM? As in like Chrissy Cunningham?" Dustin asked and look at me with huge eyes. "Yes?" I say and drink from my water bottle, "We have a liar at our table! No way you two are related, how old are you?" A guy with long dark hair said and laughed. "I'm 18 jackass" I say to him, "Hah! If I'm correct Chrissy is 18 too" He spoke again. "No shit Sherlock! She's my non- identical Twin!" I say and lean back on my chair, they all stay quiet and then burst out laughing. "You're joking right?" the cap guy asked and stared at me, "why would I?" I say and eat a goldfish cracker. "I actually she's prettier-" they guy the red flannel was about to say but the long haired guy threw a nut at him, "I know my sister is prettier then me, no need to remind me" I say. "I was referring to you actually" he finishes and the long haired guy threw more nuts at him, "ok ok tell me your names now" I say and cross my arms. "Ok Uhm I'm Dustin, this is Mike as you already know" Dustin said and pointed to Mike, "I'm Gareth, this is ??? And this is ??" Gareth said and pointed to the two other guys. "And I'm Eddie, Eddie Munson" Eddie says and gestures with his hands, "alright I like Dustin and Gareth,you're cool.I'll try to remember the others too !Anyways, lunch is over see you weirdos" I say and get up.

-Others POV-

"Holy shit did you hear that?!" Gareth said and chuckled, "I don't like her anyways" Mike said and crossed his arms. "I like her" dustin says and Smiles, "meh I don't know" the other guy said. "What about you Eddie?" Gareth asked Eddie, Eddie looked serious for a moment. Then he started to smile, "I like her too, I have a feeling that we'll be friends" he said smirking.

-Jacqueline POV-
----> 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍

I grab my bag and things from my locker and to the gym for Cheer practice, I put on the cheer outfit and go to Chrissy. "See I'm not late" I say to her, "great! Let's start then" she says and calls the other girls over.

1 ʜᴏᴜʀ ᴀɴᴅ 10 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ...

"Alright Chriss I'm going now, see you at home" I say and leave the gym, I go outside and see Steve and Robin in his car. I run up to them and also see Dustin in the car with a redheaded girl, "Stevieeee and rob- oh hey Dustin" I say and wave at them. "I'm max" max says and gives me a quick smile, "Cool, nice to meet you I'm Jacqueline but call me-" I say about to finish introducing myself when Steve interrupted. "Jackass, you can call her jackass" he says and looks at me, "haha very funny! No. Just call me what you want but not jackass" I say and hop in the car next to Dustin and max.