𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 1

Aryan's P.O.V

Opening the door to mine and Zubaria's flat , I went in calling her name . Today was our fifth relationship anniversary and today was the saddest day of my life as well which I couldn't bring myself to believe . I went into our room and saw Zubaria sitting near the dressing, giving a light touch to her makeup . I was admiring her beauty when she caught me staring at her and stood up to hug me . I came out of my trance and hugged her back tightly knowing I won't be able to hug her again like this.

After five minutes or more , I broke the hug and said " listen zubaria... I have something to say to you"
She looked at me with a confused and concerned face .
Zubaria : " what happened Aryan.. everything alright ?"
Me : " uhh..yeah everything is alright . Why did you ask ?"
She looked a little relaxed after I said this and said : " nothing... you never called me by my full name that's why I was a little confused but thankfully it's nothing"

I gave her a fake smile . After a second or two of complete silence , I deeply sighed and said
" Well... there is something I need to talk to you about... you know I belong from a film industry and the media keeps making headlines on me "
Zubaria : " Yeah I know that ... they even made a headline on you stating that Abram was a love child of yours "
She chuckled saying this .
Me : " well yeah.. but things are different this time and I think we should separate our way because two people of different status can't stay together forever "

She looked at me shocked . She had tears in her eyes which I hated to see .
Zubaria : " does... does this mean that you are breaking up with me"
She questioned in a whispering voice .
Me : "Well .. I guess yes ... I have no other option left besides doing this "
By now , the tears were streaming down her face .
Zubaria : " No... Aryan baby, we will find another solution to this problem... I promise ... "

I wanted to hug her and wipe her tears but couldn't . I looked away from her for a minute or two before saying: " No... We have to break up and that's final ... I am the son of S.R.K , king of Bollywood while you are just a middle class girl ... we aren't made for each other . I just had sympathy for you and decided to make you my girlfriend but now... I don't think I have to do this anymore "

My heart ached at every word I said . I didn't have any sympathy for her, instead I loved her with all my heart . I had to leave her for her own safety otherwise the media won't let her live peacefully and taunt her daily . To see Zubaria being taunted is a nightmare itself for me. That's why I was breaking up with her and didn't even wanted to tell her the real reason behind it .

Zubaria stood up angrily and slapped me . I deserved this for breaking her heart .
Zubaria : " Huh... so this all was because you had sympathy for me . You pitied me all this while ... and I thought you were in love with me ... How sad of me to think so ... I'm leaving and I hope I would never have to see your face again in my life ... I hate you " she screamed . She packed her bags and left .

My knees went weak and I fell down crying hysterically knowing the fact that I had just lost the precious gem of my life , my queen forever .

I woke up with a jerk and was sweating . "Phew. It was a nightmare yet a flashback" I thought . I looked at the surroundings and drank the glass of water which was kept on my side table in one go . After that , I went near my blue curtained windows and drew the curtains open .

Zubaria's P.O.V

Beep...beep...beep

I yawned and woke up to the sound of the alarm . I went to change my outfit and did my daily routine . After that , I went towards the kitchen and made coffee and some pancakes as part of breakfast for myself .

I went into the TV lounge and put the coffee and pancakes on the coffee table . I saw a magazine kept on the side . I took it and sat on the couch . The cover page mentioned the success of the fame game and had a picture of all the cast in it .

I smiled after I saw this and thought to message Sanjay uncle to congratulate him

I smiled after I saw this and thought to message Sanjay uncle to congratulate him .
I opened the magazine while sipping my coffee and munching on my pancakes . I started going through various pages of it until this picture caught my eye .

It was a picture of The KHAN'S FAMILY and everyone was present in the picture including Aryan

It was a picture of The KHAN'S FAMILY and everyone was present in the picture including Aryan. I caressed Aryan's picture with my hand and held it close to my heart . After a minute or two , I suddenly came back to my senses and threw the magazine away . I muttered "I hate you Aryan" and stood up . I took the breakfast utensils to the wash basin and washed them . After doing that , I took my car keys and wallet . I left my house and sat in the car . After starting the car , I drove off to my location .

Where do you think Zubaria is going ?
A) Shopping
B) Library
C) Shanaya's house

If you liked the chapter then don't forget to :
Vote and comment
Add my book to your reading list and library
Follow me for updates
⬇️
⬇️
⬇️