«Chapter 9: 'A boy called Tommy'»

As Ranboo exited his room he made his way to the area outside,
He walked over and called out.
"Sam.! What's going on.?"
Sam was the top guard in the castle, he turned to Ranboo bowing as he did.
The random boy stared him up and down,
Ranboo smiled at him and waved.
"Who the fuck are you-" the much smaller boy raised his voice before he was cut off by a sword pointed at him,
"Do not raise your voice at a member of the royal Family.!" Sam yelled.
Ranboo held his hand out infront of Sam,
"Sam. Please leave us be."
"Are you sure sir.?"
"Yes. I am. Now leave." Ranboo glared as Sam left.
He turned to the boy,
"Hello. I'm Ranboo. Who might you be..?"
He smiled at him,
The boy scoffed. "I'm Thomas.! But you can call me Tommy." He spoke crossing his arms, he.. seemed intimidated by Ranboo.
Who crouched down to face him correctly,
"Would you like to come inside.? Y'know.. after you explain why your here..?" Ranboo offered,
"Sure.. and I'm here to see someone."
Ranboo smiled, "oh.. I see."

He tanned onto Tommy's arm and lead him inside to Phil.
"Dad.! Uh.. I found a boy outside, I hope you don't mind I brought him inside.."
Tommy waved at Phil,
Phil smiled, "of course. What's your name kiddo.?"
"I'm king Philza. Please call me Phil."
Tommy felt nervous all of a sudden, like something was about to go wrong..
"I'm.. Tommy.. I was told my friend had been here for a while."
Phil and Ranboo looked at each other, "what was their name.?"
Tommy looked to Ranboo, "Tubbo.? His name's Tubbo.."
Phil smiled, "ah.! I see. Yes, Tubbo had been here for a while he'd recently left to go home."
Tommy nodded, "I see.. uh.. Then I went through the trouble of Sneaking in and getting caught for nothing.."
"Sneaking in.?" Phil questioned,
"Uh.. I wanted to surprise him. Thought I hadn't seen him for some time."
"Why not.?"
"Uh.. I was recently outside the kingdom exploring and I only just came home." Tommy explained,
"Oh. I'm sure your family would be happy about that." Phil stated.
Tommy looked down, "you see.. I actually don't KNOW my birth family.. I honestly just stay with Tubbo and Puffy sometimes.."
"Oh.. I see.. I'm sorry for bringing that up." Phil apologised.
"It's ok, trust me.! If anything comes to anything I'll just stay in my old home."
Ranboo looked at Tommy,
"Your.. old home.? You have a home.?"
Tommy laughed, "Well sort of.. it's an old broken house.! But it works so who cares. Me and Tubbo now use it as a Den haha."
Ranboo nodded, understanding.

"Ranboo. You said Tubbo recently went home, to puffy correct.?"
Ranboo nodded, "that's what I said."
"Oh ok, Y'know Tubbo has mentioned you A LOT in his letters.. I'm glad you've been keeping him company. But I'm his best friends alright.?"
Ranboo laughed, "understood sir."
Tommy glared, "alright. Then, good." He nodded happily.
"Wait.. tubbo talks about me..? Really.?" Ranboo questioned,
"Yeah.! He does. A bit TOO much for my liking.. what have you don't do him."
Tommy yelled the last part in a jokingly way,
"Nothing.! Nothing.! We've just been talking and.. getting a bit close. That's all."
Tommy laughed, "I know I was just joking.."
"Ohh.. I see." Ranboo nodded.
Phil smiled, "you two seem to.. get on well. Haha"
He was happy to see his youngest make more friends. He only really had the guards, his siblings and recently Tubbo too.
Ranboo offered to show Tommy around the Castle before he set off to visit Tubbo for a Surprise visit.
"This place is huge.! I don't blame Tubbo for staying here for a while." Tommy yelled,
"Thank you. I love the place.. it's big and normally empty. But recently.. Tubbo has been keeping me company so it's all alright."
Tommy smiled, "I'm.. glad you and Tubbo are some-what close. I noticed he talk about you a.. very fond way. And I'm glad you've been nice to him."
Ranboo smiled, he was happy Tommy liked him-
"BUT, if you do anything to harm him, his feelings OR anything about him.. I'll make sure that crown is knocked right off your head."
Tommy smiled, the most.. Sinister-like smile.
He actually felt quite awkwardly threatened by the boy,
"I promise you.. I won't have him in anyway."
He reassured Tommy,
Tommy smiled, "Don't worry. I've only spent a few days with you.. and I know you'll take care of him for me."

After a little bit Ranboo walked Tommy out the castle, He felt close with him, like he was his little brother.
Ranboo didn't spend time with his Older brothers as they were out often doing their own jobs. He was happy to be hanging out with someone like Tommy.
"Welp, I'll tell Tubbo you say hello.!"
Tommy explained,
Ranboo waved, "alright.! Well I hope he's happy to see you back now."
Ranboo gave Tommy two flowers,
An 'Allium' and a 'Lily Of The Valley'.
"Give that to Tubbo for me, the allium is for you, to show your my friend now."
Tommy nodded, Holding them both carefully in his hand as he walked.
Ranboo made his way inside and to the same room Phil was now in.
"Hello Ran. Has Tommy left.?" He asked,
Ranboo nodded, "Yep, he's gone to see Tubbo."
"You didn't go with him.?"
He shook his head, "No, he's finally came back.. I don't wanna ruin their reunion.! I'll wait to see Tubbo again."
Phil smiled, "That's nice of you mate."
Phil noticed ranboo's smile,
"Your happy.? What's got you smiling so much."
Ranboo chuckled,
"I'm just.. really happy. Hanging out with Tommy was.. like I had a younger brother.! He was so energetic and Happy. He's also quite protective of Tubbo. 'His Best Friend.' He actually told me the compass he wears is one that he and Tubbo have two compasses that point to one-another.. they sound rather cool."
Phil smiled,
"Like a younger brother.? You have just met the boy and.. you already see him like
something-like-family.?"
"Yeah.! He's.. a bit intimidating but otherwise he's really nice." Ranboo nodded.
Phil smiled, that was so pleasing for him to hear.
His son found more people to spend time with while his brothers work.
He believes something good will come out of this sibling-like-friendship.
"I.. should really look to when I'll ask Tubbo about that.. thing.." Ranboo stated.
Phil nodded,
"Wait.. Would I haft to ask Tommy for permission.???? He seems like the type who's get mad if I didn't.. oh god perhaps I should.? Most people ask parents which I'll do but-"
Phil laughed,
"Oh mate calm down.! You'll find time for that, for now why don't you go to your room. Do something fun. Write to Tubbo."
Ranboo nodded as he walked away to his room.

Philza on the other hand walked another direction, to an isolated room in the castle.
There inside was a room, decorated with black, purple and Gold decor.
This room was dedicated to his wife.. the goddess of Death. 'Mumza' as his kids referred to.
He smiled, there stood a big painting of them all above the table-shelve, they all were so happy in the painting. Ranboo and Wilbur holding onto their mother while Techno sat there so very Formal looking beside Phil. It took them so many tries to get that painting made, the memories lightened His spirits.
A crow landed on the desk, he recognised it. One of their Messenger crows.
You See.. He and His wife used Crow's to communicate, as they were one animal they both could talk to, and Phil smiled as he spoke.
"Hello my love. Our anniversary is soon, I look forward to seeing you once again.. I'm sure our kids do too.. it's been so long. Rambo's making friends, He's grown fond of this one specific boy. And Wilbur.. well he acts as if he's sneaky but I'm pretty sure there's someone he likes too."
He laughed, "techno's doing well, he's recently returned. He fought well and returned victorious as always. I'm proud of our children. I'm sure you are too."
The crow flew off the desk and out a window, Phil  nodded, it was as if the crow's were.. her, actually listening as he spoke.
But they delivered messages to her when needed.
Their anniversary was in just a few days, and he was so excited.
However it's different.. this year.. this time, He and His kids would get to see her.
He knew that they missed their mother's embrace, so he kept her visit a secret.
Soon, they'd all reunite and get to catch up with one-another.

[Hello guys.! It's been so very long since my last chapter, I'm so sorry for the wait. I hadn't had any ideas and now I give you this chapter finally.! It was written as I go like most chapters so it's not perfect but I do hope you enjoyed. I apologise if it's not as good as the others.
Have a lovely evening/night/day and
Byeee🏳️‍🌈]