Reunited~Bang Chan

YN'S POV:

"I wish you didn't have to go". I said sadly.

"I don't want to go either, I promise to write". Chris said.

"You better". I threatened jokingly causing Chris to chuckle.

"Chris we gotta go honey". His mother calls out.

"Wait, there's something I have to give you". I chirp.

I reach into my bag and pulled out a small box, I open it and pull out a necklace, handing it to Chris.

"I got us matching necklaces, to remember each other by". I said.

"I won't forget you y/n". Chris saids.

His mom honks the horn so it was time for him to go, me and Chris embraced in one last hug then he begins somberly walking towards his moms car, I couldn't help the tear that streamed down my face. I watched as the car slowly drives away, Chris gives me one last final wave before the car gets out of distance.

My best friend is now officially gone, hopefully he doesn't forget me...he promised.

6 YEARS LATER:

I walked into the oh so familiar building of school and saw everyone with their friend groups, I looked around and saw my best friend, Olivia running towards me.

"Did you hear we have a new kid here?". Olivia said trying to catch her breath.

"No but it's whatever, they're either gonna become a weirdo or very popular". I replied sarcastically causing Olivia to giggle.

"You're right". She said.

We walked to our first hour class and began the day, so far I went all four periods without seeing or hearing the new kid so I shrugged it off and thought Olivia heard some fake news. I walked into my fifth hour period and took my normal seat in the very back of the classroom, I liked that spot cause I didn't have to pay attention and I could listen to my music without getting caught and less people were looking at me. But for some reason, I felt like someone was watching me, I don't know why but I couldn't shake the feeling. I heard the teacher begin role call so I took out one air-pod so I could hear my name being called.

"Y/n y/l/n!". My teacher shouted.

"Here!". I said.

The teacher continued on down the list and I spaced out a little until I heard a familiar name being called.

"Christopher Bang!"

"Here!"

I immediately begin searching the room for him, I looked up and down until my eyes met his familiar brown ones, I couldn't believe it, It felt like my heart dropped. I noticed some things about Chris, his hair was fluffy, his eyes were beautiful, his jawline was flawless and he wore a lot of chains and rings. When I met his eyes again, Chris gave me a smirk which causes me to look away and blush. The whole class period was a blur, the lunch bell snapped me out of my trance and I hurried to my locker, while I was putting my books away, I felt someone walk up behind me.

"Not going to say hello?".

I shut my locker and turn to see Chris standing right there, we both smile at one another then we embraced in a tight hug, I honestly didn't care who was watching us.

"When did you-"

"I moved back into town last month"

"And you didn't think to tell me?"

"I wanted to surprise you"

"...You better be glad I missed you"

"I missed you too y/n".

I noticed something familiar around Chris's neck, I looked closer and saw it was the necklace I had given him when he moved away.

"You still have your necklace?"

"Of course"

"I honestly didn't think you would wear it"

"Y/n, you're my best friend, why would I not wear it? Plus it helped me feel closer to home".

We both smile and decided to get lunch together so we can catch up while we can, I glanced over and noticed Olivia standing there giving me a thumbs up, I shook my head at her.

Chris's looks may've changed but his personality didn't, he was still my goofy, caring best friend that I knew and loved, I even introduced Chris and Olivia and they seem to hit it off which is great cause I want my two friends to get along.

I'm happy to have my childhood best friend back home and I'm more happier he kept his word, he didn't forget who I was.