Boscha x amity' twin sister

(A/N: I know amity doesn't have a twin but just bare with me here.)

Y/N pov:
Me and amity were walking to school and talking about random stuff. Once we got there I went to my best friends Willow, Luz, and Gus. We were talking about grom Amity was grom queen. "Hey y/n you good you're zoning out" willow said to me "Yeah I'm fine" I reapplied.

I was not fine I really want to ask boscha to go to grom with me but I don't know if she feels the same. The bell rang and we all went to class I was in abomination class like amity we were writing down some notes.

I have to admit today everyone was acting weird. I was about to write my last note when the speaker came on "Y/N please come to the office" I was scared. When I got in there I saw boscha instead of principal bump "hey boscha what are you doing here where's principal bump" I asked her "I have something to ask you" she said to me "Will you go to grom with me". I want to cry I nodded unable to speak.

She went to the intercom and yelled into it "SHE SAID YES" she yelled and I heard everyone cheering throughout the school. She came to me and kissed me I was shocked at first but quickly kissed her back. We heard a click and broke the kiss to see Luz took a picture. I was mad "LUZ GET BACK HERE" I yelled at her chasing her around the school.

(A/N: I will make a part two too this one soon. In part two it will be the day of grom.)