Boscha x fem wolf dragon hybrid

Boscha pov:

I was walking with skara and amity talking about the wolf dragon hybrid we were sent to find. "Hey we're here this is where bump said it was" skara said to me and amity "ok we're coming" amity said as we were walking to skara. We saw a huge cave with lights around it and two little dragons with wolf ears and a wolf tail. "Guys this is where the hybrid lives look at those two babies" I said to the others. I must have scared the two baby hybrids cause they both ran into the cave. "Hey do you guys hear that" skara asked us we looked around. We all got together and just the three people who looked like witches with wolf ears a wolf tail and dragon wings.

I looked at all of the they looked to be the same age. One girl looked the best I think I'm in love.

Y/N pov:
I looked a round and saw three girls watching us "hey you three come her please" I said all the of the girls came to me and my brother and sister stood behind me. "Who are you guys and what are you doing here" I asked them "I'm skara this is amity and that's boscha we here to find some wild wolf dragon hybrid have you seen any" she asked. I looked and amity "she doesn't do well in school dose she" I asked and amity shook her head. "Well what do you guys need the hybrids for" I asked "well people at school say that they're not real but we want to prove them wrong" skara said.

"Well we can help when" I asked them "tomorrow at hexside will you be there" boscha asked "well we will have to stay with you guys because it's getting dark and it's way to far from here" I said. "Ok well you can stay with me" boscha said looking at me "you can stay with skara and you cane stay with amity" she said pointing at my siblings. "ok we'll point the way and we will take you guys home ok" I said and they all nodded their heads. I picked up boscha, lux my sister picked up amity and jack my brother picked up skara and we flew off.

(Sorry it's short I got lazy but anyways I will make a part two I hope yo guys have a great bay/night bye 413 words)