chapter 4/ heart break

Ash Costello's p.o.v

How do you tell someone that your in love with them when that someone is your best friend? I started to fall in love with Andy these past months he was amazing someone I wanted to be with but...I was scared to tell him until today I am gonna tell him that I was in love with him I got up and got dressed and put on my boots and put on my jacket and graved my keys and walked out my door and drove to Andy's place I got out of my car and walked to his door and knocked on the door and saw andy open the door "hey you" he said with a smile I love his smile "heyy batman" I said giggling "what did you want to talk to me about? Is everything okay?" He asked me looking worried "umm yea can I come in?" I said "of course batgirl" I giggled we gave ourselves the nicknames of batgirl and batman I walked in and sat on the couch and Andy sat next to me "okay so what do you have to tell me?" Andy asked I looked at him and breathed "andy I'm in love with you" I said and as soon as I said that my worst fear was reviled "I'm sorry ash I don't feel the same way about you...." Andy said I got up and walked out the door in tears I couldn't the next few days I just ignored Andy's phone calls I didn't want to talk to him not after this...... I hated myself.....fuck.....