Bird run

𝛵ℎ𝙞ɾᕷ 🅿𝑒ɾ⳽⚉𝓷 🅿。💿。ᜱ

It had been a long day for everyone, but ک𐒨⚉𝓊𝑡 had a particularly rough time in the most recent battle, their team, REDD Team had lost that day, if there had been someone else who could look ahead like him, while he still stayed with everyone else, a Scout scouter, of sorts, they would have won.

In his frustration, Scout had stormed out of the base, going nowhere in particular. When he saw the vultures circling in the distance, he figured it was worth a look and ran over. In the thirty seconds it took to make it to the targeted area, a single small 𐒨ɾ⚉🆆 had made its way to the dead animal laying in the desert sun.

When Scout got over he watched as the much larger Vultures began dive bombing the small avian below. In a moment of extremely brave stupidity, he pulled out his bat and smacked away the aggressive scavengers threatening the small black bird.

Turning back to it, the Crow had several scratches, from their claws, most likely, and it seemed surprised by its sudden savior. Bending down, Scout held out his finger for the animal to hop onto, however he instead received a mistrustful... scowl? From... the bird?

"Don' worry little birdie, I won't hurtcha." Scout smiled reassuringly at the avian. "I'll just bring ya with me ta get foods all."

The Crow seemed to understand, hopping onto his finger soon after the words left the boy's mouth and looking at him expectantly.

"You're a weird little bird buddy." Scout chuckled, before zooming off, bird clutched to his chest, back to base.

A/N 

🅰𝓷ᕷ 𝓷⚉🆆 🝡⚉ɾ 𝔂⚉𝓊ɾ ♏𝑒♏𝑒, 𝑡⚉ 𝑒𝓷ᕷ 𝑡ℎ𝙞⳽ 𐒨ℎ𝞪𝓹𝑡𝑒ɾ ɾ𝙞𝓰ℎ𝑡。