Info

Greetings and Salutations, my little dudes, dudettes, and doodles!

Thanks for clicking on the book and for reading the important info's!

I'd first off just like to say that ....

I DO NOT RECOMMEND READING THIS STORY IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THE BLACK PHONE OR GOTTEN TO SEASON 4 OF STRANGER THINGS. 

I DO NOT OWN THE BLACK PHONE OR STRANGER THINGS. THOSE BELONG TO THE DUFFER BROTHERS AND JOE HILL. MY NAME IS NEITHER JOE HILL, MATT DUFFER, OR ROSS DUFFER THEREFORE THE CHARACTERS ARE NOT MINE.

This story will also be posted on... Archives of Our Own, so if you'd prefer to read it there, go ahead!

The story takes place... A few months after the ending of The Black Phone and Season 4 of Stranger Things. AND! I'm changing the storyline of TBP a little bit. (Check below for more info <3)

Changes to The Black Phone? Yeah! There's plenty, actually. Such as what The Grabber did to Finney. Finney was there for a year and a half before being found by the police (*cough cough* aka his sister). Finney went through sexual and physical abuse. And plenty of manipulation, of course! He also gained a bit of an ED, but we don't really talk about that piece of it. And! I'm changing when he was originally kidnapped. Finney was kidnapped when he was 11, had his 12th bday in The Basement, and now is 13. Yayyy. 

NOT ALL CHARACTERS WHO DIED IN EITHER SERIES ARE ACTUALLY DEAD. I will be saving some characters. Both that die in Season 4 (those who know, know) and one that has already died. 

There will be...

- Same-sex relationships

- Traumatized characters

- Not going in depth of the full sexual/physical abuse, but hints at and talks about Finney's sexual and physical abuse by The Grabber. 

- Maaaayyyybbbbeeee character deaths. Who knows...

- OOC characters/character reactions in certain parts

- Not exactly the canon story. Some things will have changed for the sake of the fanfiction

- Non-canon ships 

- Ships you might not like (sorry-)

And, also.... I won't be telling you the ships outright. 

Thanks for reading this story, and lots of thanks for reading this important info bit-

I know reading long A/N's aren't exactly fun, but some of this info is pretty important- so thanks :D

Have fun!

Author, OUT!

- Vanilla