Chapter-2

INSIDE ASHFIELD PENTHOUSE

'Eric, did you manage to hack all the necessary info regarding Mr Monroe's whereabouts?'

Eric startled as he heard the deep female voice behind him. He knew exactly who it was. That voice did give shivers down through the spine.

'Y-yes Boss! Have a look. Mr Monroe isn't as good as he seemed. He does dirty business and in the most unpleasant way. His publicity made him ten times conceited. The sheer cleverness he possessed to hide the truth is surely unparalleled. His men killed more than fifty of business agents and never left a corroboration.'

'Thanks, Eric. You can go now.'

Eric left the room.

A LONG PAUSE
.
.
.
.

Lyra sighed.  Sitting down on a swivel, revolving chair ; her leg upon another, she began to think.

LYRA'S POV:
How can I forget? This is something unforgettable ! I clearly remember the day when my life was broken down into pieces. I was deeply hurt both from inside and outside. I should say I was strong enough to endure that horrifying incident happened with me and my family 13 years ago. Tears rolled down my eyes beholding the pain, the revenge grows inside me. Now that vulnerable girl was gone a long time ago and a new version of her arised . And she is me,that delicate girl was long gone.

'May I come in, Ly?'
A slight voice with a knock on the server room's door could be heard.

Maria ambled in.

'You don't need permission, mate. Do you have a cigarette?'
A very dejected Lyra asked.

Maria looked at Lyra. The always obstinate friend of hers looked despondent suddenly. She knew Lyra way too well, was there for her always. Maria quickly assimilated what was going in Lyra's mind because she knew how much she suffered and later on got a hold of herself. And to abate the thought, Lyra was asking for the cigarette from her. But instead of lending the cigarette, she laid her hand upon her friend's shoulder.

'Don't do this to yourself, Ly! You are a strong girl. I know how you feel. Take a deep breath.'

'Maria, I won't stop until I get my revenge on those bastards.'

Lyra paused for a while.

'They were the reason for all my pain. Rage feels my heart.'

'For all these years , I prepared myself, I waited for the right time.' Lyra  sighed. 'Now the right time has arrived for the avenge. We need to plan accordingly.'

A smirk curved across Maria's lips. She already understood that her friend gathered herself up through her own words only. Lyra would never let herself down, nor her team.

She is the fighter who fights for one's good and punishes the wretched brutally.

LYRA ASHFIELD, THE ONE AND ONLY FEMALE SILICAN MAFIA GANGSTER KNOWN FOR HER WITTY PERSONALITY AND SHARP MIND.A FEARED,PROFICIENT FIGHTER IN THE UNDERGROUND WORLD. SHE WAS SKILLED IN GUN FIGHTS. 5'9 FT TALL, DROP DEAD GORGEOUS WITH AN ATHLETIC FIGURE AND MEDIUM BLACK HAIR.
HER OWN POWERFUL,FEARLESS TEAM; ASSISTING HER.

Thank you lovely peeps for reading the 2nd chapter. Hope you are liking it. If there are grammatical errors, plz let me know in the comment box and don't forget to vote and share :)
See you in the next chapter!