i deserve to bleed.

TRIGGER WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SELF HARM AND SUICIDE, IF UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT CONTINUE TO READ ON⚠

I just want to die, I just want to kill myself to make everything better. I can't die though, I have my friends waiting for me, I don't know why though. Why am I so special? What makes my friends like me? I feel as if some of my friends hate me, they sometimes don't even text me first. I have to text first. It's tiring but I will do ANYTHING to keep them in my life, they're making life somewhat livable. Sometimes life isn't worth living though, I hate it so much. Since I can't die, I turn to self harm, because it's always there. It's addicting. I can't stop it. I tried to stop it, but I can't. I FUCKING CAN'T. if these teachers in school pick on me and embarrass me about the littlest things, I'm going to fucking snap. I just, want to self harm in peace, have no one show concern like always. I don't know what I'm doing with my life anymore. I just want to fucking kill myself and leave this stressful world. But as I said before, I can't, I have friends waiting for me and I have to be my sisters replacement when she moves out. I have to do everything she has to do when shes out of the house. It'll push me more to suicide and actually make me kill myself. Better for me, I guess.
-Soren/Fukase
2022/7/8

See you in the next chapter, Reader.
Fukase, signing out.❌