~Chapter 1~

Why, out of all things to write about, this was one?!

George Notfound is an average college student; he works hard, gets good grades, lives in a tiny dorm with his best friend Nick or Sapnap, has a few friends, works at a local bakery, and last, he was a writing major.

George always loved writing and poetry. He loved a good story and got invested with the characters efficiently.

On the other hand, his best friend, roommate, and co-worker hates writing (primarily essays), is in computer science, also works at the bakery, loves social gatherings like parties, has many friends, and loves to annoy the shit out of George.

So when Nick discovers that George has to do a challenging 5-page essay on something "inspiring" and "amazing," it takes him two seconds to start poking fun at him.

"Just take it from your heart!" Nick exclaims to a very annoyed George. They're in their dorm room, waiting for another one of their friends to come over, and George is trying to start his essay.

He has eight weeks to do it, but it better start early, right?

"If you keep acting like this, I'll tell Mr. Minecraft you want to apply for an acting major," George states bluntly, focusing on the black google doc in front of him.

Nick groans and flops onto the gray sheets of their bunk bed, which makes a creaking sound from the sudden pressure.

"Nooooooo, don't. I would die," Nick whines playfully. George chuckles lightly in response.

"Whatever. I'll do this later. I have so much time anyway." George says not procrastinating and foreshadowing. He definitely does not have much time.

He spins in the hair to face a now sitting Nick wrapped in a blank, texting someone. His mood switches so quickly.

Nick giggles, responding, his face flushing a bit before he sends the text.

George cocks one of his eyebrows and gets up to sit beside Nick. He slowly peers over to see who his friend is texting.

Nick sees his awful attempts at subtlety and turns his phone away from George, only giving him a glimpse of a heart emoji.

"oOoooO~ who is Sappy texting love hearts to?" George snickers and makes grab the phone.

Nick yelps and pulls away from George. Resistant to not letting George see the screen. He would trade his life before letting George know about his love life.

"Who is it?! Come on, is it a boy?! Oh! Please tell me. I promise I won't snitch!" George pleads, getting off the bed and running to block the doorway.

Nick groans, and George laughs. They are trapped until Nick tells him.

"I loath you," Nick grunts.

George gasps, "Really?!" as he fake sobs into his arm. Nick rolls his eyes, sighing as he walks back to the bed when his phone dings again.

George runs over to the bed and jumps onto it, hitting his head on their tan-colored wall. His eyes go blurry, and he hears Nick laughing at his despair. When his eyes focus again, they see that he chipped some of the paint from the wall.

"Your paying for that," Nick says while swiping off the pieces of paint from Georges's hair. George sits up and shakes his head, hopefully getting the rest of the stain out. He groans before looking back at nick, who still has his phone in hand. George takes this as a fantastic opportunity.

"Hey, what are you- wait. No! Let go!" Nick screams as George struggles to snatch Nick's phone. After a few seconds, George wins and falls over onto their uncomfortable gray fuzzy carpet. He rolls away as Nick tries to attack him franticly.

"Ah hah! Got it!" George exclaims as he gets up on his feet. He looks up at Nicks's horrified face before looking down and the messages. George's eyes widen. No way. Holy shit, it's.

"Karl? You like Karl?!" George looks up from the phone to see Nick. His face is twisted in a weird emotion of horror and sadness, but the main one George detects is an embarrassment. George lowers the phone to his side and gazes at his best friend.

"Dude, why didn't you tell me sooner?" He asks. Nick hides his face and walks back to the bed, sitting softly.

"Nick, he's coming over right now! Holy shit! I'm not letting you see someone you love wearing that." George states, walking over to their white closet and throwing out a white tank top with a lightweight orange Hawaiian shirt to put over it.

"Wait. Hold up. You're not mad, or like, 'dude, you're fucking weird for liking Karl' or anything!?" Nick asks while picking up the shirts. George turns around slowly. He gives the raven-haired boy a 'are you serious face' and gets an 'I know know' look back.

"I'm litterally bisexual as well. Remember how you came out to me like three years ago? Remember how I came out to you three months before? I'm not homophobic dumbass." George remarks sarcastically.

Nick chuckles a bit before taking out black jeans. "I know you're not homophobic. I just thought you would give me shit because Karl is our best friend, and me liking him would ruin everything."

George walks over to the door and gives Nick another 'are you serious look' he sighs.

"I'm not mad, Sap. I've shipped you guys forever," George laughs as he remembers all the times he's told the two to get a room, "Now get changed and maybe brush your hair for once, snapchat." George adds as he walks out of their room into their tiny living room.

He hears distant yells of disapproval from Nick and chuckles a bit. Luckily he grabbed his laptop to work on the essay while waiting for Karl's arrival. Honestly, George has no idea what he's going to write about, but he hopes he can think of something soon.

He stares at the empty google doc. He can't even write the title of it yet because it has to relate to the topic. He looks back on his life. Nothing affected him that much. He only got into writing because he was forced to read a lot by his old elementary school, but he barely remembers that to make five pages on it.

Suddenly the doorbell rings. He closes his laptop and looks to the door where Nick is already welcoming Karl into their dorm.

Let's hope something inspiring happens soon, or he will fail his final project.

Or someone...