CHAPTER - 3

TAKEMICHI POV:

I arrived at xxxxxx

I got off the train and walk outside the train station then I saw my little sister waiting for me with her new car I come at her and she said.

Don't worry oni-chan I just buy two cars one for me and one for you. So don't be mad. She said

I thought I'm the one who gonna go in our house?. Why did you come here?. I ask

I don't know maybe I just miss you. She said smiling

Yeah, yeah who is gonna drive?. I ask again

Of course me! It's my car. She said

Right!. Let's just go inside. I said

We are inside the car my little sister drive the car and I'm just chilling at the back.

Sis can we buy a Boba milk tea and fries?. I said

Sure sir. We just going to stop at that shop. She said pointing the store in the left.

She park the car at the parking lot and get out of the car.

Stay here. I'm the one who gonna order cause you are new here and wait patiently. She said

As I saw her walking away from the car and get inside the store I just roll down the window in the right seat, I just wander my eyes in the tall building and small store after that I roll up the window and look at the store where my sister come in. I as her come out of the store and walk towards the car, she open the door and her inside she hand me the Boba and fries as she close the door and started to drive.

MINUTES LATER:

We arrived at the house it was big we come inside the house and the inside was wonderful I never thought that grandma will give me this kind of house. I ask sis if where is my room she said that in the second floor with white door and had my name on it, I came upstairs and saw many rooms with name on it but it wasn't a bedroom, I walk and walk until I saw a white door I look at it and saw my name, the keys are tied in the door knob it's has two keys I read the name of the keys, the first key is for my bedroom while the other one is for my house, I came inside the room and it was a big space my bed is wide the room had a flat screen a comfort room a closet and a refrigerator?. I look inside of it and I saw some chips, soda, candy, ice cream, chocolate, and other more. I went to my bed take of my bag and start unpacking my clothes and put it on the closets room. I went inside of the bathroom to take a nice bath after a bath I were a pajama and went to the drawer and get the blower to dry my hair, after drying my hair I just went to bed to take a quick sleep.

HOURS LATER:

I woke up at [06:00]p.m. I thought I'm only gonna take a quick sleep but look like I am that tried. I when out of my room and go downstairs I saw my little  sister already prefer a dinner and start eating.

Oh! Oni-chan! Let's eat!. She said

I walk towards the table and take a seat.

Wow did you cook this all!?. I said

Of course!. Here!. She said handing me  a plate.

Thanks. I short respond.

While we were eating she ask something.

Oni-chan why did you act like your weak?. She said

Well I don't want them to know who really I am cause if they do they will get serious around me I want them to be in there own self. Like my elementary days everybody act serious and scared towards me even if they only did a small mistake they will feel sorry much and ask me not to beat them up. And another reason is I just want to hide my identity. I pond explain

I understand you. You are really a good person. And before grandma died, she said you are a top assassin and take care of the agency. She said

What!?. But I just wanted a normal life?. I said yelled at her

Sorry ni-chan grandma tell me. I am only a high rank assassin and you are top 1 assassin you are more powerful than me. She said

Looks like trouble always come at me. I said and taking a deep "sign"