Character Introduce

NAME: Hanagaki, Takemichi

AGE:  14

BIRTHDAY: June 25, 1991

PERSONALITY:  used to be kind,caring, honest,and innocent like you always see but he has a side personality that others didn't know that is hes bit of cold person and serious a bit of a psychopath but even tho hes a psychopath he act like an innocent doesn't know what hes doing.

_______________________________

NAME: Hanagaki, Athena

AGE: 14

BIRTHDAY: October 27 1991

PERSONALITY: Kind,caring, sweet, had a bit of angry issue, cold, serious,

[ I THINK THAT'S ALL]

takemichi is an older brother he has a little sister name Athena, takemichi and atheana trained together but their mother forced athena to continue her training in the agency to improve her combat skills and other things only athena is the one who been force but takemichi didn't, takemichi already have a high potential, he already mastered everything at an age of six even it hurt to athena to be far away from her brother she need to practice more she don't want to left behind she want to stand next to her brother in ranking so she agree.

After that happened atheana already left their house takemichi only train at thier own house takemichi can't focus on hes training because hes worried about hes sister takemichi grandma notice this and she make a call from the agency and make them talk to each other takemichi feel relieved when he knew hes little sister is doing fine

[but of course takemichi visit sometimes in the agency]

at the age of 14 he only live at an apartment since he don't want the people find out he is son of assassin he make friends and get an high grade but hes acting like hes weak and an idiot takemichi really an good actor and yet he meet mikey, mikey didn't know takemichi can fight he found takemichi a bit suspicious but he didn't mind it takemichi is hes friend but a friend turn into more than a friend.

[ AFTER SOME CHAPTER I'LL BE ADDING A NEW CHARACTER]