10 - Teaching A Lesson

☻♡

☻♡

10 - Teaching A Lesson

Due to the very obvious fact that they had killed a man right in front of Michael, the undercover agent could have easily finished the case right then and there.

Murder would of already sent them away for a very long time, even for life.

But Michael didn't end the case. He didn't tell anyone about what happened, claiming his wires malfunctioned that night after he erased all audio files.

Why didn't he end the case yet? Michael was using the excuse of wanting even more evidence. But the truth was: this was a different kind of case, one that had him craving more and more.

He didn't want it to end yet.

"For you, sugar." Michael heard, following an envelope being tossed to him by Ashton.

Michael narrowed his eyes in confusion at the criminal, not knowing what the envelope was. He looked down at it, slowly opening it in order to not completely rip it.

His eyes instantly started scanning the information inside the envelope that was given to him by Ashton.

It was just him and Ashton upstairs in the club, since Luke was with some woman he was interested in for the night and since Calum was busy on his own that night, stuck dealing with an order issue at his warehouse that Michael still didn't know it's where-abouts.

"And what's all this for?" He asked, looking back up at the criminal who was still looking at him.

"This man..." Ashton started to say, walking to Michael's side and pointing at the picture that was in the envelope, "will be meeting with me tonight at my usual spot. I want you to come with me."

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to sit there and be all pretty for me while we eat dinner with this Mr. Bobby Senz. It will be professional and civil...until the end. We're going to escort him to his car where you're going to teach him a little lesson for me. He's been getting in the way of a business deal I want closed."

"And how do you want me to teach him a lesson?" Michael only continued to narrow his eyes at the criminal by his side, making Ashton grin chaotically.

"I want you to throw him around a bit. Then stab his thigh with Calum's favorite knife." Ashton explained, suddenly pulling out a silver switchblade from his pocket and handing it to Michael.

"Why me? Why can't you do it? Or Calum? He's the one who's into the weird blood, violence thing."

"Because it's Calum's birthday tonight, sweetheart. He's stuck at work, so I think he deserves at least a little something. Me swiping his favorite knife to have you do some bloodshed will be a nice birthday gift for his sadistic soul."

"You're crazy." Michael said in disbelief, dreading what he knew was about to come.

"I told you, sweetheart, I'm chaos." Ashton smirked, nodding for him to follow.

—•••—

The dinner was honestly quite boring.

Michael had silently been sitting next to Ashton who was across from the man who he was bound to stab.

The conversation between Ashton and this Bobby guy had been strictly professional like Ashton told Michael it would be. They were discussing the business deal Ashton wanted, which wasn't a big one.

It was just Ashton wanting to officially tie a connection with a new weaponry dealer for Luke, even though they already had a few and had many options if this connection didn't work out.

But the thing was, was that Ashton wanted this one specific dealer for his partner in crime. And so, because of this want, Ashton was going to get what he wanted. He always did.

But by the end of dinner, Bobby still wasn't budging and giving Ashton what he wanted. Bobby was the communication between Ashton and the new weaponry dealer, making it impossible to close the deal when Bobby didn't like Ashton's propositions.

"Where did you park, Bobby?" Ashton asked once the three men exited the fancy restaurant, the same one Michael had met Ashton for the first time at.

"The back parking lot."

"Oh what a coincidence." Ashton smirked evilly, "We did too."

Michael felt a shiver go down his spine when he saw this smirk and when he heard the evilness to Ashton's voice. Michael knew what was coming to Bobby. And it all made it worse with Michael knowing he had to be responsible for it.

To Michael, he didn't have a choice. He could have easily declined it, saying he refused to hurt an innocent man. Well, Bobby probably wasn't an innocent man. But Bobby wasn't an iniment danger; there was no reason to hurt him other than for Ashton's sick need for chaos.

So Michael could only walk behind Ashton and Bobby who were side-by-side, almost to Bobby's car. He felt dread and even nauseousness. He didn't want to do this.

It was all wrong. It wasn't the right thing to do. But once Ashton slightly turned around to look at Michael, giving him a short nod before going back to talking to Bobby, Michael forgot about how wrong it was and the negative feelings were quickly replaced by adrenaline.

He quickly moved into action, grabbing Bobby by his shoulders and pushing him violently into a nearby car. He grabbed his hair, pulling harshly at it and forcing Bobby onto the ground with a large groan of pain coming out of the man.

Michael slowly circled around the man who obviously didn't know how to fight or how to manage his pain that well.

He could only peer down at the struggling man, soon going into action and sending a deadly kick to his side. This made Bobby yell out in pain and clutch onto his side.

Michael looked up at Ashton who was already looking at him in return.

It was a deadly, seductive sight. Ashton was standing there with his hands in his coat, smirking deviously while he watched his favorite blonde haired, green eyed man move in violence within the night.

Ashton gave him a nod, making Michael slowly pull the switchblade out and peer back down at the man on the ground who panically screamed out when he saw the weapon.

"Please! Please don't!" Bobby yelled out in a panic, trying to move away from Michael. But it wouldn't work. Michael was towering over him with violence clouding his eyes.

He slowly crouched down, feeling the adrenaline only increase when he forced the knife down and into the man's thigh.

Bobby's loud, painful scream was heard. But Michael...he had never felt that amount of power before. And he hated that he liked it.

"Job well done, sweetheart." Ashton hummed out, enjoying every second of what he was able to watch, "Let's go deliver Calum's present. Hopefully Luke is already keeping him company for us."

—•••—

Michael 🫣

He's changing...isn't he?

—☆⁎⁺˳✧༚