30 - He Was A Goner

☻♡

☻♡

30 - He Was A Goner

After some time of trying to convince Elaine into the plan, she finally agreed.

He was the last target after all, so why not bait the three out? Hopefully they were hungry enough to come out and go for what they wanted. Michael completely believed that they would come for him, even if it wasn't for what he once wanted.

It scared him, of course. He knew they wanted him dead. At least he thought he knew.

But he was an angry, revengeful man himself. For all the lies and mind games, he had to do this. He needed to put them away for good like the nasty criminals they've proven to be.

Michael was holding hands with Elaine while they walked down the booming streets together. They were walking with large smiles, trying to play the part of a dating couple. But in reality, they were trying to flush out the three criminals Michael just had a feeling were watching.

"Go inside to get a table for us." He said quietly once they stopped in front of a restaurant, "I'll stay out here alone for a bit. It could draw them out."

"The van is just around the corner with backup. You're not alone." She nodded with a sweet smile, playing the part before entering the restaurant.

Michael walked a good block away into a more secluded, dark hallway. He dug his hands into his pockets, pulling out a lighter and a cigarette just like Calum used to do.

Michael never smoked before all of this. But the man was stressed out and was falling into deadly habits. But nothing would ever amount to falling for the three's deadly habits.

He felt a pair of strong hands grab his hips from behind. He sharply closed his eyes, already feeling exactly who it was.

"Calum."

"Missed us, sweetheart?"

Michael turned around, seeing Calum right in front of him. Of course Ashton and Luke were just behind the brunette, smirking that they finally got to the man they wanted.

Calum reached forwards, taking the cigarette out of Michael's hand and taking a drag with a wicked grin.

"You've finally came out from hiding?"

"Finally? How impatient. Have you missed us?" Luke grinned, stepping forwards and placing his hand on Michael's cheek affectionately.

Michael looked into Luke's blue eyes and felt utterly conflicted. He still saw one of the men he was falling for. One he almost gave everything up for. The blue still made him feel things he shouldn't have.

"Not even a hello kiss?" Luke smirked in want.

"Then kiss me."

That's all it took for Luke to quickly move in, placing his lips onto Michael's hungrily. He placed his hands onto the man's hips, pushing him against the wall harshly. This made Michael let out a small whine, feeling the pain go to his back and his still healing arm.